9. Can I knock off early? 我可以提前下班吗? 还能这样说: Can I ring it out in advance? Could I punch out early? 应用解析: knock the worry 摆脱忧愁; knock such notions 给人以深刻的观念; knock sth. on the head 破坏

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. What time do you ring out on Saturday? 星期六几点钟打卡下班? 还能这样说: What time can you have punch when get off work on Saturday? When do you punch on Saturday? 应用解析: out of it 因被排除在某集体之外 而感到

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. You are so early today. 你今天这么早。 还能这样说: You come here so early. You come here in such an early time. 应用解析: keep early hours 早睡早起; go to earlier graves than 比死得早; early or late 早晚 2. How ca

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. It's essential to think about the desired outcomes and plan accordingly. 我们有必要考虑一下想要的结果和培训计划。 还能这样说: It's necessary to consider the expected outcomes and plan. We must anticipate the desired eff

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. What is your character? 你的个性是什么样的? 还能这样说: Can you tell me about your character? Can you describe your personality? 谚语: A man's actions show his character. 举手投足显品性。 10. I can realize my dream he

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I'm sorry I kept you waiting so long. 很抱歉,让您久等了。 还能这样说: I am sorry for keeping you wait so long time. I am sorry that you await me for my being late. 谚语: Time and tide wait for no man. 时不待人。 2. It's

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. As requested, I have enclosed the following materials. 按照要求,我附上了以下资料。 还能这样说: I have sent the following materials according to the requirements. As it is requested, I have sent the following materials. 应用解

9. You can read the newspaper to find the job. 你可以通过看报纸找工作。 还能这样说: You can seek for a job in newspaper. You can get job information in newspaper. 应用解析: read sb. a lesson/lecture 训斥某人; read sb.'s

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. A salesgirl with one year working experience is needed here. 这里需要一名有一年工作经验的女售货员。 还能这样说: There needs a salesgirl who has one year working experience. There is in need of a salesgirl with a year work

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I have passed TEM-8 and I am sure I can become an excellent interpreter. 我通过了英语八级考试,我确信我能成为一名优秀的口译员。 还能这样说: I have obtained the TEM-8, so I believe I am capable of being a qualified

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What about kicking the shuttlecock? 去踢毽子怎么样? 还能这样说: What do you say to kick the shuttlecock? Do you feel like kicking the shuttlecock with me? 应用解析: shuttlecock 的意思是:羽毛球,板羽球,毽子;

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. Can you kick the shuttlecock with me? 你能我和一起踢毽子吗? 还能这样说: Would you please accompany me to kick the shuttlecock? How about kicking the shuttlecock together? 14. You should keep balance when you kick the shuttlecoc

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. You know swimming against the current is difficult. 你知道的,逆水游泳很难。 还能这样说: Swimming against the current is rather hard, you know it. As you know that it is difficult to swim against the current. 应用解析: mak

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. He panted heavily after running. 他在跑步之后重重地喘着气。 还能这样说: After running, he panted for breath. He gasped for breath after a run. 应用解析: pant out one's last words 气喘吁吁地说出遗言; pant for fr

9. I can't sing for nuts! 我一点也不会唱歌! 还能这样说: I have no ear for music. I'm tone-deaf. 应用解析: not care a (rotten) nut 毫不在乎; a hard nut to crack 棘手;难对付; off one's nut 疯狂的,失去理智的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. My son likes music; therefore he has an ear for it. 我儿子喜欢听音乐,因此他对音乐很有鉴赏力。 还能这样说: My son is keen about music, so he has excellent taste in it. My son enjoys listening to music, therefore he has

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. Are you a fast reader? 你看书快吗? 还能这样说: Can you read fast? Can you take in ten lines at a glance? 应用解析: make the door fast 把门关紧; a fast friend 可靠的朋友; a fast color 经久不变的颜色; a fast

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. Blind reading is just wasting time. 盲目读书就是在浪费时间。 还能这样说: It is a waste of time to read blindly. We are killing time if we read blindly. 谚语: The blind leading the blind. 瞎子给瞎子引路,无知的人开

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Are you fond of chess? 你喜欢下棋吗? 还能这样说: Are you keen on playing chess? Do you often play chess? 应用解析: have a game of chess 下一盘象棋; chess tournament 象棋比赛; play (at) chess 下象棋 2. I am inte

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I am late. 我迟到了。 还能这样说: I don't catch the time. I am behind time. 谚语: Better early than late. 宁早勿晚。 2. I am afraid I won't catch the bus. 恐怕赶不上车了。 还能这样说: I am afraid I will miss the

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇