9. The best time to catch him would be 5:00 p.m. 最容易找到他的时间是下午5:00。 还能这样说: You can easily find him at 5:00 p.m. You can always get him at 5:00 p.m. 应用解析: by catches 时而,时断时续; lie upon th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1.Best wishes always! 祝永远幸福! 还能这样说: Wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Eternal happiness to both of you. 谚语: The best is the enemy of the good. 好高骛远难成功。 2. You two are a perfect match. 你们是天生的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Would you like to take a look at our products? 您要不要看一下我们的产品? 还能这样说: Do you want to have a look at our products? Would you like to look over our products? 应用解析: take a look at 看一看 2. Why don't y

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I have no choice but to fire you. 我别无选择,只好解雇你。 还能这样说: I'm going to have to let you go. I'm afraid I have to fire you. 谚语: A burden of one's choice is not felt. 爱挑的担子不嫌重。 2. You are fired.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. The deadline is coming up. 截止时间就要到了。 还能这样说: It's getting down to the wire. The work is due. 谚语: Many a little makes a mickle. 积少成多。 2. I have to work overtime today. 我今天要加班了。 还能这样

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Pay is not everything. 薪水不是一切。 还能这样说: Salary is not the whole. Wage can't be considered to be the only thing. 应用解析: pay down 以现款付;按分期付款付; pay by year 拿年薪; pay away 放出 10. The

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. When I was a child, I used to jump rope. 我小的时候常常跳绳。 还能这样说: When I was young, I used to skip rope. When I was in the childhood, I always skipped rope. 应用解析: jump to it 赶快; jump the gun 过早地行动;

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Could we take a boat trip on the West Lake? 我们可以在西湖上划船吗? 还能这样说: Would you allow us to row on the West Lake? Is it permitted to row a boat in West Lake? 应用解析: a round trip 来回票;往返旅行; ca

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Is it a long ride? 要坐很久吗? 还能这样说: Will it take long to get there? Will I have to ride long? 应用解析: long for 渴望; long after 渴望,极想 10. When is the next bus? 下一班什么时候? 还能这样说:

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. I didn't know where I put my luggage. 我不知道我把行李放在什么地方了。 还能这样说: I forgot the right place of my luggage. I had mislaid my luggage. 14. Please describe the lost belongings. 请描述下丢失的物品。 还能

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. My sister eats like a bird. 我妹妹饭量很小。 还能这样说: My sister eats very little. My sister doesn't eat very much. 谚语: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 一鸟在手胜于两手在林。(到手的东西才是可靠

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I want to have my hair cut. 我想理发。 还能这样说: I want a haircut. I'd like to have a haircut. 谚语: Desperate cuts must have desperate cures. 在非常场合采取非常手段。 2. Do my hairstyle like the one in the picture. 就

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. I think you've overcharged me. 我认为你多算了我的费用。 还能这样说: I think this is more than the real bill. I don't think I spend so much. 应用解析: overcharge的意思是:索价过高;使过度充电或装填;夸张。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What would you like to order, sir? 先生,您要点什么菜? 还能这样说: May I take your order, sir? What will you have, sir? 应用解析: call to order 请遵守会场秩序,请安静,宣布开会; get one's walking orders 被辞

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Can I have a look at the menu, please? 我能看一下菜单吗? 还能这样说: May I see the menu? Can you show me the menu? 应用解析: menu还有别的意思:(荧光屏上显示的)项目;功能选择单;饭菜,菜肴。 W

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

14. Could you deliever it to this address? 你能把它邮递到这个地址吗? 还能这样说: Can you send it to this address? Would you please deliver it to this address? 应用解析: deliver a speech 发表演讲,发表讲话; delive

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I want to check out. 我要结账。 还能这样说: I'm going to pay. I want to settle the bill. 应用解析: check out 还有别的意思:检查;通过能力测试;试试,看看。 例如:Would you check out your change? 请检查一

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

10.What's your name, please? 请问你叫什么名字? 还可说成: May I have your name, please? Can you tell me your name? 应用解析: name 常用的意思有: 外号,绰号;名胜,名誉;提名,任命;给取名,给命名。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

15.How was your family? 你家人还好吧? 还可说成: How are your folks? What is going on with your family? 应用解析: Here's a how! 敬你一杯! How about that! 太好了! 16.My name is Mancy White. 我的名字叫南希怀特。 还

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

8.How is your vacation? 假期怎么样啊? 还可说成: How is your holliday? How about your hollidays? 9.Hey, we meet again. 嗨,我们又见面了? 还可说成: Hey, it's very nice to see you again. Hey, glad to see you again. 10.Long

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇