conserve 保护 保存 considerable 相当大的 重要的 considerate 考虑周到的 体贴的 consist 由组成 在于 consistent 坚持的 一贯的 一致的 console 安慰 控制台 consolidate 巩固 加强 合并 conspicuous 显眼的 明显的

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

听广告学英语:Neutrogena Liguid 纽翠吉娜护肤液 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

Recent economic data from Asia continue to show big declines in key indicators. But some economists say there are hints of a recovery. 从亚洲各国传来的经济数据显示,关键指数均有大幅下跌。但是一些经济学家说,出现了

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年5月

1. I like pets very much, but I don't know which one to buy? 我喜欢宠物,但我拿不定主意该买什么? 还能这样说: I like pets, but I don't know which one is the right one for me. I am fond of pets, but I am not sure which pet I s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. How much is the rent per month? 月租金是多少? 还能这样说: When is the rent due per month? How about the rental fee per month? 应用解析: a month of Sundays 很长的时间; by the month 按月; month after month 一月又一月

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

图片1 differ v. 不一致,不同 例句:They differ widely in their opinions. 他们的意见分歧很大。 differentiate v.区别,区分 例句:It is wrong to differentiate between people according to their family background. 根据出身

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Obama, Republican Congress Likely to Clash on Global Affairs 奥巴马和国会或将在全球事务上发生矛盾 WASHINGTON The new, entirely Republican-led U.S. Congress will weigh in on global hotspots and Americas response to them when lawmaker

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

People are naturally destructive. They alter conversations, divulge pointless information, and spread toxicity in their wake. Such individuals dont deserve polite treatment. 人都具有消极的天性,容易改变立场,散布无意义的信息,

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todays down-the-middle coverage starts with the Middle Eastern country of Syria. Its been torn apart by civil war for seven years, and the involvement of another country could complicate it further. Syrias war isnt just being caught by two sides. It

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

14. If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table. 如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。 还能这样说: If you are sincere to do business with us, please come to a sho

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

09年12月四级作文预测及范文(07) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Parental Hopes and Personal Ideals. You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Ch

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Respect versus popularityit is the old conflict between being professional and being personal. We want to do a good job, but we want to be friends with everyone, too. The truth is, you can't always be liked if you do your job properly. And the desir

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

今天我们要学的词是rift. Rift is spelled r-i-f-t; rift. Rift 的意思是缝隙,人际关系上的矛盾。The manager tried to heal the rift with the board. 经理试图缓和同董事会的矛盾。缅甸官员表示,Myanmar President T

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

在职场中,如何与人交流非常重要。繁忙的工作使得交流变得程式化和商业化,而高科技的发达,虽然使我们可以借助聊天软件、电子邮件来与人沟通,但却使人与人之间直接交流沟通的能力

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

From the bright and joyful displays on Red Square, its hard to tell that anyone is worried about possible economic troubles ahead. Its clear in Moscows retail districts that some people are doing well. I dont plan to economize. This is a planned holi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(一月)

1. Can I be a member of the school kung fu team? 我可以加入学校的功夫队吗? 还能这样说: I wonder if I can join in the kung fu team of our school. Is it difficult for me to join the school kung fu team? 应用解析: full team 有特

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. After doing 100 sit-ups per day, you will have a six-pack look soon. 你每天做100个仰卧起坐后,很快就会有6块肌。 还能这样说: If you stick to do 100 sit-ups every day, you will possess six-pack stomach sooner or later. If y

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. He did a research of the Darwin's theory of evolution. 他对达尔文的进化论做了研究。 还能这样说: He engaged in researching in Darwin's theory of evolution. He researched in Darwin's theory of evolution. 应用解析: academic

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

6.where do you come from? 你从哪里来? 还可说成: where are you from? May I ask where do you come from? 应用解析 come from: 出生于,来自; come in 进来,进入; come across 偶然碰到,出现于,想到;come back 回来

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

本期内容: Love is a sweet torment 爱情是一种甜蜜的折磨 首先 我们来学习一个单词 torment T-O-R-M-E-N-T 折磨 sweet torment 甜蜜的折磨 看似矛盾 其实这里用了一种修辞方法 叫做矛盾修辞法 oxymoron O-X-

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读