5. Pardon? 请再说一遍。 还能这样说: I beg your pardon? Pardon me? 6. Please speak a little slowly. 请讲慢一点。 还能这样说: Would you speak more slowly? Would you slow down a little, please? 谚语: Those who are quick to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. We should regulate our spending anyhow. 不管怎样我们必须控制花费。 还能这样说: Anyway, I think we need spend less. Anyhow, we ought to control our spending. 应用解析: anyhow的同义词有:anyway, at any rate, in any ca

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. What is the minimum amount that I can invest? 我最少应该投资多少? 还能这样说: How much can I invest at least? What is the minimum investment? 应用解析: invest in 投资于;投入; invest with 授予;使带有;使笼罩

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. House prices have risen sharply this year. 今年房价急剧上涨。 还能这样说: House prices zoom this year. House prices are rocketing up. 谚语: Early to bed and early to rise make a man healthy, wealthy and wise. 早睡早起令人健

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. It's located near the middle school and in a decent neighborhood. 房子位于中学附近的好地段。 还能这样说: It adjoins the middle school and has a good neighborhood. The surrounding around here seems to be nice and quiet and there

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. You eat like a horse. 你的饭量真大。 还能这样说: You have a good appetite. You eat so much. 谚语: A good horse should be seldom spurred. 好马无须加鞭。 6. I'm full. 我吃饱了。 还能这样说: I have had enough. I c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. You must be Mr. White. 你一定是怀特先生吧。 还能这样说: Are you Mr. White, right? You must be Mr. White, isn't it? 谚语: He that would eat the fruit must climb the tree. 不劳无获。 2. I am here to see the apartment you ad

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Are you involved in any extra curriculum in school? 在学校你参加什么课外活动? 还能这样说: What kind of activities are you involved in? Do you have any extracurricular activities after class? 应用解析: be involved in disa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. My wife's having an affair. 我妻子有外遇。 还能这样说: My wife's secretly dating someone else. My wife's cheating on me. 谚语: Have but few friends though many acquaintances. 朋友要少,熟人要多。 2. She is having an aff

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. The price you offered is above previous prices. 你方报价高于上次。 还能这样说: The price you quoted is higher than the previous one. The price you quoted exceeds the price you quoted last time. 应用解析: above and beyond 大于

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries. 请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。 还能这样说: I want to know the shipping price about several possible carries. We would like to make an inquiry about the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

12. I'm glad that the CDs have taken off so well. 我非常高兴CD的销路很好。 还能这样说: I am very happy about the well selling of our CDs. I am pleased to see that our CDs sell well. 应用解析: glad to do sth. 高兴做某事,愿

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. We don't give discounts. 本店概不还价。 还能这样说: We don't have any discount. No more discounts are allowed. 10. You get what you pay for. 便宜没好货。 还能这样说: It's too cheap to be good. The higher the price is, th

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. It's made of exceptionally good quality pure wool, and is very soft. 这件衣服质量特别好,全毛的,非常柔软。 还能这样说: This coat has good quality. It is made of wool and is very soft. This soft woolen coat is of good qua

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. They are cheaper than usual. 它们比平常便宜些。 还能这样说: They are sold in lower price than usual. The price is less than usual. 应用解析: as usual 如往常一样,照例 6. Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. We referred to some photos of previous exhibitions on the computer. 我们在计算机里找到一些过去参展的照片作参考。 还能这样说: We searched our computer to refer to some photos of previous exhibition. We found some photo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose? 能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式? 还能这样说: Could you tell me how you will pay for it? Could you tell me what your payment terms are? 应用解析: on easy term

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. May I ask a few questions about insurance? 请问我能咨询几个有关保险的问题吗? 还能这样说: Could you tell me something about insurance? I'd like to have a good knowledge about insurance. 谚语: Ask and you shall receive. 勤

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. What time does the film begin? 电影什么时候开始? 还能这样说: What time does the movie start? When will the film begin? 谚语: To choose time is to save time. 合理安排时间就是节约时间。 14. That movie is a box-offi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. How often do you play games on the computer? 你多久玩一次电脑游戏? 还能这样说: How much time do you play games on computer? At what intervals do you play computer games? 谚语: Very often a change of self is needed more than

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇