1. What's it you wish to change? 你有什么要换的? 还能这样说: What do you want to change? Please tell me what you want to change. 应用解析: change one's mind 改变主意; change reality 变革现实; change A for B 把A换成

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Excuse me, can I make foreign remittance? 请问我能办理境外汇款业务吗? 还能这样说: Could you tell me if I can remit money abroad? I'd like to know whether I can send money to foreign country. 应用解析: remit a sin 赦免;

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Please help me get money from this automated teller. 请帮我用自动柜员机取款。 还能这样说: Could you help me withdraw some money with ATM? Please do me a favor to get money from this ATM. 10. It is the bank's policy to enter your

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. The annual interest rate for fixed deposit account is 3.72%. 定期存款的年利率是3.72%。 还能这样说: It is 3.72% of annual interest rate for time deposit account. The annual interest rate for lump-sum deposit is 3.72%. 应用解析:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Four twenty-five cent stamps, please. 请给我4张25分的邮票。 还能这样说: I want to buy four twenty-five cent stamps, please. I'd like four twenty-five cent stamps, please. 应用解析: bear the stamp of 带标记;具有迹象;

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Could I borrow a pen and three pieces of paper? 能借我一支笔和3张纸吗? 还能这样说: Can you give me a pen and three pieces of paper? Would you lend me a pen and three pieces of paper? 应用解析: a piece of cake 轻松愉快的

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. How are you feeling today? 今天你感觉怎么样? 还能这样说: How are you today? Are you feeling all right today? 应用解析: feel strange 觉得不舒服;觉得生疏; feel sorry for 为感到可惜; feel up to 感到有力气

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Has your temperature gone down? 你烧退了吗? 还能这样说: Does your fever down? Has your fever remitted? 应用解析: down and out 无家、无钱等;穷困潦倒; down through sth. 经过(相当长的一段时间); be dow

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. She broke a leg and was hospitalized for more than two months. 她摔断了一条腿,住院治疗两个多月。 还能这样说: After she broke a leg, she was put in the hospital more than two months. Her broken leg made her in the hospital

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Let me think about it, and tell you later. 让我考虑一下,一会儿答复你。 还能这样说: Let me think for a moment and tell you later. I'll think it over and get back to you later. 谚语: Let every man praise the bridge he goes

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. I'm pressed for time and I am afraid I need someone to help us. 我时间紧迫,恐怕需要有人帮忙完成。 还能这样说: I am in a hurry and need someone to give me a hand. I an jammed for time and want someone to aid me. 应用解析

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I finished it a moment ago. 我刚刚才完成它。 还能这样说: I just completed it. I finished it just now. 应用解析: at any moment 随时;任何时候;马上; at moments 时刻,常常 10. Here is the project you requested. 这

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I get along well with him. 我和他很合得来。 还能这样说: I get on well with him. I hit it off well with him. 谚语: Christmas comes but a year. 佳节良辰,机会难得。 2. I don't get along well with her. 我跟她合不来。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. I'm on your side. 我是站在你这边的。 还能这样说: I will support you. I stand by your side. 谚语: The grass is greener on the other side. 这山看着那山高。 6. He's efficient. 他很能干。 还能这样说: He is capab

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. I've been trying to, but I don't think I'm up to this job. 我一直很努力,但我觉得我无法胜任这个工作。 还能这样说: I have been working hard, but I feel I am not capable of this job. I am on the job all the time, however

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. We must learn to communicate and cooperate with each other. 我们必须学会与他人交流和合作。 还能这样说: We must exchange our ideas with others and work together with them. We must have the idea to communicate and cooperate wit

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Could you give me a raise? 能不能给我加薪? 还能这样说: Would you like to give me a raise? May I have a pay raise? 谚语: You get what you pay off. 一分价钱,一分货。 2. I'd like to have a chance of a pay raise. 我希望加

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. I'm always tied up with my work. 我总是忙得不可开交。 还能这样说: I always have my hands full. I am on the go. 应用解析: tie sb. to work 工作缠身; tie sb. hand and foot 捆住某人的手和脚,使某人不能行动自

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I need you to stay late. 我需要你留下来加班。 还能这样说: You must stay late. You have to work overtime. 谚语: From saving comes having. 富有来自节俭。 10. I've already logged in 10 hours of overtime. 我已经加了10个

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I feel dizzy and I can't concentrate on my work. 我头晕而且不能专心工作。 还能这样说: I am light in head and I could not fix my eye on my work. I have dizziness in my head, so I can't fix my attention. 谚语: Feel no qualms u

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇