Mengke has changed into his new winter robe. 孟克换上了过冬的新袍子。 Hot tea and milk curd keep him warm. 热茶和奶豆腐,让孟克并不觉得冷。 And the milk products will continuously provide calories to sustain the entire mor

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

The sauce is thick and sticky. 丁国云酱料粘稠、厚重。 Workers have to stir it with a fixed schedule to ensure fermentation takes place evenly within the jar. 需要人力定时的上下翻动,酱缸内的发酵才会均匀。 And within

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

The longer the time, the more fragrant the wine is. 时间越久,酒越醇香。 Huangjiu's flavor is thick and strong and it stays for long. 黄酒绵长而厚重。 The Chinese can taste both the tenderness and toughness in the wine. 中国人可以

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

Brewing wine isn't difficult for old people. 对于老人来说,做酒算不上一件难事。 In the abundant Jiangnan, rice is an indispensable part of life here. 富庶的江南地区稻米是生活中不可缺少的部分。 It's only natural t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

The heavy hair covering tofu launches our imagination. 豆腐上浓密的绒毛带给人丰富的联想。 We think about, for example, to an animal. 比如说,动物。 And there is indeed life in it. 这里的确有生命。 The white thin hair i

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

Taste is more important than anything else as far as food is concerned anyway. 在吃的法则里风味重于一切。 The Chinese have never restricted themselves to a certain tedious food list. 中国人从来没有把自己束缚在一张乏味的食

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

To the couple, every piece of tofu is precious. 在这对夫妇眼里每一颗豆腐都很珍贵。 It helps them to support their children and sustain a happy family life. 它们能够帮助自己供养子女过上幸福安稳的生活。 Over the l

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

A Change Is Gonna Come 演唱:张玮 I was born by the river in a little tent Just like the river Ive been running ever since Its been a long, a long time coming But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will I go to the movie and I go downtown Som

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Moves Like Jagger Just you shoot for the stars If it feels right And in for my heart If you feel like Can take me away And make it okay I swear i'll behave You wanted control Sure we waited I put on a show Now I make it You say i'm a kid My ego is bi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Frank Sinatra-My Way And now, the end is near 现在,终点已经靠近 And so I face the final curtain 于是我要面对最后的落幕 My friend, I'll say it clear 我的朋友,我将会清楚的说出来 I'll state my case, of which I'm certa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

欧美群星-Halo Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my an

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Chinese President Xi Jinping visited the China-Belarus Industrial Park before leaving Minsk for Beijing on Tuesday.

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Peng Liyuan: China's first lady 一睹中国第一夫人风采-彭丽媛 Among the people accompanying Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to Russia, Chinas first lady Peng Liyuan is attracting great attention. She is certainly no stranger to high p

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

BEIJING Chinese Ambassador to Japan Cheng Yonghua on Friday lashed out at Japan and the United States, criticizing the two countries agreement to further boost their bilateral security alliance as a move to position China as an enemy. 中国驻日本大

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China urged Japan on Tuesday to reflect on its unbridled militaristic past, and respect the concerns of other countries in the region. Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying made the comments in answer to a question about the Japanese cabi

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

The road to recovery in Nepal will undoubtedly be a long one. But even now, amidst the rubble, acts of kindness are bringing hope to thousands, as people from the world over join hands to help Nepal back on its feet. One hour's drive from Kathmandu,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

BEIJING, June 16 (Xinhua) -- The land reclamation project of China's construction on some stationed islands and reefs of the Nansha Islands, as planned, will be completed in the upcoming days, according to relevant Chinese competent departments. Sate

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

China and Kyrgyzstan are to step up cooperation on fighting terrorism. The two countries launched their first joint anti-terrorism drill last August, involving over a thousand soldiers. The exercises were centered on communication, analysis of intell

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Payments made on Chinese smartphones are nearly 50 times greater than the number of mobile transactions in the United States, signaling a late-mover advantage with robust potential for the fintech sector, the Financial Times reported. 据《金融时报

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Xi Jinping has pledged to resolutely crack down on terrorism and secessionism, and to safeguard national security. The anti-terrorism message on Friday was his sixth in two months. On March 2, President Xi Jinping emphasised the need to und

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月