The finished product is black, the most valued colour among the Tibetans. 成品是黑色的这是藏族最推崇的颜色。 It's the result of chemical reaction between carbon molecules and the clay. 是炭分子与泥料产生的化学反应。 Po

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

Kim Soon-Hee lives in Beijing. 金顺姬现在生活在北京。 To her, hometown means nothing but the pickles she misses most. 对她来说,故乡就是这种让她魂牵梦系的泡菜的味道。 I've been away from home for over two years. 今年

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 舌尖上的中国第一季

袁娅维-At Last At Last my love has come along My lonely days are over And life is like a song Ohh yeah yeah At Last The skies above are blue My heart was wrapped up in clover The night I looked At you I found a dream, thAt I could speak to A dream

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

电影原声-A change is gonna come I was born by the river in a little tent Just like the river Ive been running ever since Its been a long, a long time coming But I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will I go to the movie and I go downtown Somebo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

张玮-My Way And now, the end is near 现在,终点已经靠近 And so I face the final curtain 于是我要面对最后的落幕 My friend, I'll say it clear 我的朋友,我将会清楚的说出来 I'll state my case, of which I'm certain 我会

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

吉克隽逸-Halo Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my an

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

Following in the footsteps of the Chinese companies that bought high-end tourism assets abroad, China's budget hotel chains are beginning their own overseas push to serve the country's swelling numbers of international travellers. 追随赴海外收购

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Half of Americans now view China favorably, the highest rating since 1989, found a Gallup released last Thursday. 据盖洛普公司上周四发布的一份报告显示,有一半的美国人目前对中国抱有好感,这一数字达到了自1989年

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Let's discuss all this with Professor He Jiahong, from the law school at Renmin University of China. Q1. On paper, these reforms look pretty ground-breaking and far-reaching. What do you see as the key highlights and how significantly will this shake

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年11月

图片1 After their tent-pole film Tomorrowland opened to a soft $41 million in North America over the Memorial Day weekend, Disneys executives must now be looking to China in hopes of cutting their losses on the $190 million picture. 周末北美阵亡

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

中国化工进出口总公司 China National Chemicials Imp .Exp . Corp . 中国技术进出口总公司 China National Technical Imp. Exp.Corp 中国纺织品进出口总公司 China National Textiles Imp .Exp . Corp . 中国电子进出口总公司

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

近年来,由于留学和移民的人数越来越多,参加雅思考试的人数也逐年迅速增长。雅思考试分为四项:听力、阅读、写作和口语。在这四部分中,基本上所有的中国考生都一致认为写作最伤脑

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

It is getting close to grain harvest time, so let's check the agriculture production. Experts say summer grain may have a good harvest this year. China's farmland has increased to 415 million mu this year. Wheat experts say the amount of grain and ri

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

In China, people are saying farewell to the Year of the Horse and welcoming the Year of the Sheep in their own special ways. Not long to go until New Year's Day. Two neighboring villages in North China's Hebei Province hold a Waist Drum Competition,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

BEIJING China has charted out a $300 billion plan to become nearly self-sufficient by 2025 in a range of important industries, from planes to computer chips to electric cars, as it looks to kick-start its next stage of economic development. 北京中国

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

After President Xi Jinping's visit to northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, people of all ethnic groups in China have spared no efforts to come out against terrorism. An article titled We will no longer stay silent started to spread on

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

Cuba's state daily Granma says Chinese airlines are strengthening their air connections with Cuba. The daily says Air China is poised to launch a Beijing-Havana route starting in September, citing the Cuban's Ministry of Tourism. Air China will opera

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

China's first domestically-made submersible deep-sea drill completed its first trial run in the South China Sea on Sunday. The Sea Bull spent ten hours drilling 60 meters into the seabed under 3,000 meters of water. China is now the fourth country to

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

China is expected to see robust consumer spending driven by lifestyle changes this year, according to a report released last Tuesday. 上周二发布的一份报告显示,在生活方式转变的带动下,预计中国今年的消费者支出将表现

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Now for more on the topic, we are joined in the studio by my colleague Wu Haojun. Q1: Certainly some very appalling cases we've seen there, now what exactly is the proposed underage intervention mechanism and how does it intend to protect vulnerable

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月