A: What's for dinner tonight? B: It's whatever you're planning on cooking. A: You're not going to cook? B: No, I always cook. A: Yeah, and I love your cooking. B: Don't give me that. If you're hungry, then cook dinner. A: You're being serious? B: Loo

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

1. overrate,过高估计。 overrated则表示被过高估计的。 2. 段中有一句是这样的: Oftentimes we feel that if we had more money, we would be much happier. 意思是我们往往会觉得如果我们有更多钱的话我们就会幸福

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

剧码: Even If 哪里有问题? 阿美最近遇到困难,一直无法克服,她想跟同事说︰「虽然我已经试过很多不同的方法,但我还是没办法解决这问题。」 Even if I have tried many different ways, I still can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

第42期:Asking for An Opinion X:Do you mind if I open the window? X:如果我打开窗户你介意吗? Y:If you dont mind,I'd rather you didn't.I have a cold and feel chilly. Y:假使你不介意,我倒希望不要打开。因为我感冒了,觉

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Lucy:Dans a good swimmer, isnt he? 露西:丹很会游泳,是不是? Lewis:Yes. In fact, hes a lifeguard. 路易斯:是啊。事实上,他是个救生员。 Lucy:Wow! Can he teach me the butterfly and the backstroke? 露西:哇!他能教我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

A: Did you already take the history exam? B: Yeah. It was hard. When do you take it? A: I take it tomorrow morning. There is so much material, that I don't know what to emphasize on. What types of questions did you get? B: Mostly on the civil war. Yo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 中级-Intermediate Listening

Move on, even though it's hard You have to accept the fact that you have to keep moving and leave something in the past Keep moving, leave footsteps There are far better things in the future than in the past. 保持向前走,即使很艰难 要接受

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

People like lists of things. They're everywhere on the internet. You name any subject matter you can think of, odds are there's a list about it. Nowhere is safe. Even here, on the Guardian Science section, one of the most popular articles in recent m

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

What I am going to discuss in this article is taking a macro look at some of the myths that many careerist might believe to be true. Hopefully all of us will then start to adopt a different approach to craft the ideal career. 在今天这篇文章当中

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Whatever made him do what he did? Wanted it through oh so bad Conscious disconnected The thin line between right and wrong is cracked Explained by his grim confessions It aches in me to hear his words Five became four Ten became nine My misery loves

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Unit 3 虚拟语气(八) 22. Jean doesn't want to work right away because she thinks that if she _____ a job she probably wouldn't be able to see her friends very often. A. has to get B. had got C. we

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Unit 3 虚拟语气(九) 25. _____ before we depart the day after tomorrow, we should have a wonderful dinner party. A. Had they arrived B. Were they arriving C. Would they arrive D. Were they to arri

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Unit 3 虚拟语气(十三) 37. It's already 5 o'clock now. Don't you think it's about time _____ ? A. we are going home B. we went home C. we go home D. we can go home 38. If only the committee _____

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

四级听力除了平常练习之外还需要掌握关键词,下面这篇文章为大家带来七类关键词,希望大家可以掌握这几类词汇,帮助大家高效备考四级听力。 一、转折性词汇:课堂上强调了很多的涵义

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Ross: (holding a dress out from inside the closet) This one? Aunt Lillian: No. Ross: I have shown you every dress we have. Unless you want your mother to spend eternity in a lemon yellow pant-suit,go with the burgundy. Aunt Lillian: You know, whateve

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

M be made up of 由…构成,由…组成 make for 走向,驶向;有助于,有利于 make out 辨认,区分;理解,了解;开列,书写 make up 构成,组成,拼凑;弥补,赔偿;化装,编造;和解

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

一、虚拟语气是什么? 虚拟语气用来表示假想,而不表示客观存在的事实,所说的是一个条件,不一定是事实,或与事实相反。虚拟语气通过谓语动词的特殊形式来表示。英语中的语气分为陈

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

模仿句子:As we've been hearing in the news of BBC, investigation has found that African footballers as young as 14 may be being trafficked to Asia, something FIFA regulations prohibit. 翻译:正如我们近来从BBC上听到的新闻一样,调

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

GRE考试中阅读部分不好把握,尤其是时间的把握,新GRE阅读理解高分突破的基础之处就是合理把握阅读部分所用时间,GRE考试时间是固定的,如何分配GRE阅读考试时间对整个考试时间的把握至

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

释义: Believe in +人物 (事物,... ing) 相信某人,相信是事实 最基础的句式为 believe in somebody (something) ,像 believe in God 一样表示相信的存在,接受的事实等。 例句: I'm still not sure I believe in G

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语