28. 1) This shit! 2) Has she come? He tells you the truth.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

Nine Million Bicycles 杨澜爱听的英文歌曲 演唱者:Katie Melua 20几岁的小女孩,甜美清澈的嗓音,唱着仿佛《第一次亲密接触》式的情话:北京有900万辆自行车,这是一个无法否定的事实,就如我爱

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Dinner is on me. Please order whatever you like. 晚饭我请客,请随便点你喜欢的。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.5

Lucy : Dan's a good swimmer, isn't he? Lewis: Yes. In fact, he's a lifeguard. Lucy : Wow! Can he teach me the butterfly and thebackstroke?. Lewis: Yes. He can also teach you the free styleand the breaststroke. Lucy: Great! 丹很会游泳 露 西:丹

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(320) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

What do you feel like? Is there anybody feel like drinking something? I don't feel like eating anything. Do you feel like a walk? I feel like lying on the bed and worring about nothing now. I feel like another cup of milk. I don't feel like beer toni

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿希望英语2

1. We are all for your proposal that discussion _____.(1998年6月四级第68题) a. be put off b. was put off c. should put off d. is to put off 解析:全句意思是:我们都赞成你的建议,把讨论推迟。答案是A。虚拟语气在定

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Pre-Listening Vocabulary turtle: a marine-dwelling (fresh or saltwater) hard-shelled reptile; used in some regions as a generic word for turtles, terrapins, and tortoises tortoise: a land-dwelling reptile with a dome-shaped shell streamlined: feature

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

Pre-Listening Vocabulary figurative: having a symbolic or metaphorical meaning; not to be taken literally literal: having a straightforward meaning; exactly as it sounds efficiently: quickly and easily; in the least amount of time All Roads Lead To R

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

A: Joe, how are you doing today? B: Pretty good. Mary, I was wondering if you would like to come to a party on Friday night? A: I am free that night, and a party sounds good. B: Fine. It will be at my house. Do you know how to get there? A: I kind of

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

Are you intelligent? 你够聪明吗? An intelligent person's opinions arebased on facts and not beliefs. 聪明人的想法以事实而非信仰为基础。 This has more to do with their skepticism. Unless and until they are presented with hard

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

1. I Cant Believe My Eyes 我简直不能相信眼前的事实 A: I cant believe my eyes! B: Well, if it isnt Mike Li! A: Jim Wang! Its nice to see you again! Its been a long time. B: You know, Mike, Ive been meaning to call you for a long time. Im

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

B: Back in the woods. C: It seems to be our place. B: So C: So B: Youre not coming, are you? C: I I want to. I was going to, but I I cant now. B: We came so close. C: It can still happen. One day. B: Yeah? C: Im gonna clear your name, Brody. B: Carri

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 ability [ E5biliti ] We found him work

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

bizarre love triangle 演唱者:deep blue Bizarre Love Triangle Every time i think of you每次我一想到你 I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue 就仿如一个晴天霹雳击中我心房 It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I fin

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

In the game of life, if it often seems like youre on the losing end of things, youre not alone. Life can be one giant conundrum filled with ups and downs. When you feel like youre experiencing more downs than ups, sometimes it helps to get a little t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A: Hi, is this the water company? B: This is the water company. May I help you? A: As a matter of fact, you can. B: What do you need? A: In a few days, Im going to be moving. B: Okay, and what do you need help with? A: Im going to need the water turn

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

当你爱上一个不爱你的她时 即使你事业很成功,生活很满足. 但你是否也觉得心里空空的呢. 就算和朋友一起大笑一起狂欢 是否有乐极生悲的感觉呢. 越是大笑,笑到最后越是想哭 曲终人散之后是否还是孤单 正如音乐里所说的. i have everything i want but the girl. 输了你

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Pre-Listening Vocabulary golden age: a period of wealth and advancement settlers: people who move to an undeveloped area and begin to live and work there surrender: to not fight reclaim: to take back something that was once yours New York City Was On

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 Facts-事实

A: What's for dinner tonight?今晚吃什么? B: It's whatever you're planning on cooking.你想吃什么做什么。 A: You're not going to cook?你不打算做饭? B: No, I always cook.是的,总是我做饭啊。 A: Yes, and I love your cook

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life

HARI SREENIVASAN: Tensions flared again today between the Obama administration and the Israeli government of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The verbal fireworks came after the United States abstained from voting on a United Nations Security Counc

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列