你是赞成还是反对这个主意? Are you for or against this idea? 你赞成这个提案吗? Are you in favor of this proposal? 你觉得这行的通吗? Do you think it'll work?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Soccer Team-Sports-Envy 足球队-体育-羡慕 Adam is the captain of the school soccer team.Our team consists of ten teammates and a coach.The team meets very Sturday afternoon for practice. 亚当是学校足球队队长。我们球队(包含)有

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Taking a Bus-Vacation-Holiday 搭巴士-假期-假日 My family and I went to Honolulu,Hawaii during summer vacation.Honolulu is on a small island in the North Pacific Ocean. 人暑假的期间,我们全家人去了夏威夷的Honolulu(檀香山)。檀

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Dima: Hello, I'm Dima, and today our guest is Richard Firestone, an American scientist in Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory who has recently been involved in a fascinating research into an unusual 'meteor', that's a piece of rock or other matter

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Religious Belief-Health-Peace 宗教信仰-健康-和平 People around the world have religions.Some people consider it as an important part of good mental health while others take it much lightly. 全世界信仰宗教的人们。有些人认为这是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Baseball Field-Spors-Culture 棒球场-体育-文化 Baseball is the oldest pastime in American history.After years of evolution,todays baseball games are played with nine players,each serving a different role.The pitcher and the catcher are the firs

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Swimming And Diving-Vacation-Explore 游泳与潜水-假期-探索 Dream vacation.Think tropical islands,beautiful sandy beaches,fresh salty breezes,and soft fizzing waves.It's all about getting away from work and experiencing something different. 梦幻

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

US Airport Customs-Vacation-Memory 美国机场海关-假期-回忆 Around Christmas one winter,I went to Vancouver with two cousins.I had never been out of the country before.That is why I found out for the first time that we should not take too man

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Moving Into Dorm-School-Roommate 搬进宿舍-学校-室友 It has been weeks since I moved into the dorm.The transition into an entirely new environment was tiring,but the people were very friendly and helpful. 我搬进宿舍已经有几个星期了。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Tennis Court-Sports-Gears 网球场-体育-装备 It is springtime again.Spring is the best season for tennis.My twin sister Wendy and I both like to play tennis.We started since we were kids,and it is still fun today.Even though we are not professio

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

(PHNOM PENH,Reuters)The price of raw crickets has dropped recently. (路透社柬埔寨金边电)生蟋蟀的价格最近下跌。 They are a popular snack among Cambodians. 蟋蟀是柬埔寨人常吃的点心。 The price of crickets has drop

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Tianjin wants to increase the sales of dairy products. 天津想增加乳制品的销售量。 This northern city wants to develop its dairy industry. 这个北方城市想发展其乳制业。 The goal is to increase the number of cows from 40,000

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

(JERUSALEM, Reuters)Israeli Yigal Cohen has received a new heart from Palestinian Mazen Joulani. (路透社耶路撒冷电)以色列人伊格.柯汉得到巴勒斯坦人麦琳.卓拉尼捐赠的心脏。 Joulani's father Lotfi said he would be wi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

(BBC News)Scientists in Japan have reported a big advance in the fight against superbugs. (英国国家广播公司报道)日本科学家发表了一项对抗超级细菌的重大进展。 Thousands of people fall ill every year from bacteria the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

(LOS ANGELES, AP) Allen Iverson shook up the NBA Finals when he scored 48 points in the opener of the series. (美联社洛杉矶电)亚伦.艾佛森在NBA联赛的第一场比赛攻下48分,震撼NBA的总决赛。 The Philadelphia 76ers stunn

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

(LOS ANGELES, AP) The Lakers responded like defending champions and evened the NBA Finals at one game each with a 98-89 victory over the feisty Philadelphia 76ers. (美联社洛杉矶电)湖人队以保卫冠军宝座的姿态,以98分比89分的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Traffic is unusually heavy due to the long weekend. 由于周末长假,因此陆上交通非常繁忙。 Traffic is slow moving through-out Taiwan. 台湾各地的车流都相当缓慢。 Expect longer driving times. 预计开车的时间会更久。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

(Taipei, June 14, CNA)At 9:17 PM last night,a massive earthquake measuring 6.3 on the Richter scale rocked Taiwan. (中央社台北六月十四日电)昨天晚上九点十七分的时候,台湾地区发生震度达李氏6.3级的大地震。 It

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

(PHILADELPHIA,AP) The Lakers showed the 76ers a little bit of the toughness that has made them NBA champions. (美联社费城电)洛杉矶湖人队让七六人队见识到湖人队之所以会成为NBA冠军的一点点厉害的地方。 When O'

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

(PHILADELPHIA, Reuters) Shaquille O'Neal scored 29 points and Kobe Bryant 26 to overcome Allen Iverson's 37. (路透社费城电)夏奎勒.奥尼尔攻下29分,科比.布莱恩则是26分,击败艾佛森的37分。 The Sixers mounted a fourth

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通