纸牌屋第一季 第49期:你要去哪里
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:纸牌屋第一季
英语课
Well, you'll say you wanted to spend more time
你就说你想花更多时间
focusing on your home district.
专注于自己的选区
You'll say Womack is the right man to fill your shoes.
乌麦克是接替你职位的不二人选
You won't make waves. You won't do interviews.
不要兴风作浪,不要接受采访
You'll suck it up and be a team player.
把苦咽下去,维护团队利益
This was Frank's idea.
这是弗兰克的主意
纸牌屋第一季.jpg
I told you he was gonna try to blame me on it.
我就说他会把这都赖我头上
Ask around. Talk to Womack.
到处去问问,和乌麦克谈谈
I did. He said you came to him.
我谈过了,他说是你找他的
He's fucking lying, Bob! I would never...
他在撒谎,鲍勃,我绝不会...
Shut up, David.
闭嘴,大卫
Do you understand how you're to behave when we make the announcement?
你知道我们宣布的时候该怎么做吗
And if I don't play along?
如果我不合作呢
Then the DtripleC will pour everything it's got
那么民主党竞选委员会将在下届竞选中
into your primary opponent's campaign next cycle.
倾尽所有支持你的主要对手
We'll cleave 1 you from the herd 2
我们会把你踢出局
and watch you die in the wilderness 3.
看着你自生自灭
Tell us now, David.
马上做决定,大卫
If you think it's best, Robert.
如你所愿,罗伯特
And just think, he could have been a wolf.
想想看,他本可以做头狼的
You made yourself available.
这下你有空了
I quit.
我辞职了
Fuck that place.
去那个鬼地方
It was a prison. I'm free now.
就像监牢,现在我自由了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Where are you?
你在哪里
In a car. So am I.
车里,我也是
Where you headed?
你要去哪里
Home. So am I.
回家,我也是
To your home or mine?
回你家还是我家
Is that an invitation?
这算邀请吗
It's whatever you want it to be.
你说算就算
You sound tipsy. I am.
你好像喝醉了,是的
I just spent the last two hours drinking Long Island Iced Teas.
我刚喝了两小时的长岛冰茶
What's your address?
你家在哪里
Do your parents know you live like this?
你父母知道你住这种地方吗
No. They haven't visited.
不,他们没来过
Are you cared for?
有人照顾你吗
How do you mean?
什么意思
Do you have a man who cares for you?
有男人照顾你吗
An older man. No.
年长的男人,没有
But you've been with older men before?
但你以前和老男人处过
Yes.
是的
Then you know they hurt you,
那你该知道他们会伤害你
and after they hurt you,
在那之后
they discard 4 you.
就会遗弃你
You can't hurt me.
你伤不了我
Take your heels off.
把高跟鞋脱了
v.(clave;cleaved)粘着,粘住;坚持;依恋
- It examines how the decision to quit gold or to cleave to it affected trade policies.论文分析了放弃或坚持金本位是如何影响贸易政策的。
- Those who cleave to the latter view include many conservative American politicians.坚持后一种观点的大多是美国的保守派政客。
n.兽群,牧群;vt.使集中,把…赶在一起
- She drove the herd of cattle through the wilderness.她赶着牛群穿过荒野。
- He had no opinions of his own but simply follow the herd.他从无主见,只是人云亦云。
n.杳无人烟的一片陆地、水等,荒漠
- She drove the herd of cattle through the wilderness.她赶着牛群穿过荒野。
- Education in the wilderness is not a matter of monetary means.荒凉地区的教育不是钱财问题。