UNIT 10 Saying Goodbye Integrated Skills Development Passage A Beginning and an End

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 6 Do You Follow Ads? Integrated Skills Development Passage The Power of Persuasion Advertising follows us everywhere. Whenever we turn on the television, listen to the radio or open a newspaper o

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 15 Package Tour Integrated Skills Development Passage Advertisements for Travel A Experience a week in Europe with seven nights in Germany and one night in Paris, France. Your journey begins in P

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 1 Education In the Air Integrated Skills Development Passage Open Education In traditional education, the teacher may feel that the students are not very grown up. Usually, teachers are older tha

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 1 Greeting People You Meet for the First Time Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. How Do you Do? Li Hong is a receptionist. She works at a guest house of a technical school. Lizzy is an ov

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

许多同学都么梦想能接受国外大学的高等教育,现在不出国门就能走向世界啦! 上海纽约大学去年开始在全球范围内招生,是继纽约大学纽约校园和阿布扎比校园后,纽约大学全球教育体系中

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Hi, everybody. 大家好! Earlier this week, I visited with students at Georgia Tech to talk about the importance of higher education in the new economy, and how we can make it more affordable. 本周早些时候,我走访了佐治亚理工学院与

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

UNIT 2 Personal Selling Integrated Skills Development Passage Selling Styles Selling styles differ in many ways but one fundamental difference is between the sales-oriented and the customer-oriented a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(451) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 4 Overseas Students Integrated Skills Development Passage Au pair

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 6 We Need Retraining Integrated Skills Development Passage Improve Communication Skills Your work in business will involve communication—a lot of it—because communication is a major and essen

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 7 Conference Integrated Skills Development Passage The Knowledge Economy Is Coming Human society has developed through several stages. Sociologist Daniel Bell calls these stages

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 10 Do They Save Time or Waste Time? Integrated Skills Development Passage Overload: More Time Is Less Time So you think you have some of the good things in life. You've got a video tape recorder

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 4 How to Use a Bank Integrated Skills Development Passage Banking Services Everyone needs money to buy food, clothes, and housing. Very few people can produce everything that they need. Today, mo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 9 Can You Use a Computer? Integrated Skills Development Passage I Have Never Used a Computer Janet decides it's time to learn how to use a computer, and goes to the computer room in her college.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 7 Are You a Football Fan? Integrated Skills Development Passage The Most Dramatic Cup Final Wembley The Cup Final is still the only football match guaranteed to attract 100,000 spectators to Wemb

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 5 How Does the Stock Exchange Work? Integrated Skills Development Passage The Stockbroker Many different kinds of people buy shares of stock in the stock market. People who buy shares of stock in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 15 My Hometown Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. The Return Visit Mr. Hall spent his childhood in Changchun, China. However, he has lived most of his life in Newtown. He is now returning

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 14 Asking the Way Outdoors Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. How Can I Get to the Harbor? Mark, a foreign sailor, is going back to his ship after he did some shopping in the city. But he

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

On Friday, I traveled to Ft. Stewart in Georgia to meet with soldiers from the Third Infantry Division. These men and women have fought with bravery and honor in some of the most dangerous places on the planet. Some of them didnt make it back. But th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Over the past month, I've been visiting towns across America, 上个月我走访全国多个城市, talking about what our country needs to do to secure a better bargain for the middle class. 与人们交流如何为中产

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话