UNIT 12 Flight Departures and Arrivals Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Your Plane Will Take Off Soon Jack is leaving for the States after a month's sightseeing in Beijing. His Chinese frien

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 4 Getting and Giving Information About People Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Could I Join the School Library? Lizzy wants to join the school library. She is talking with the librarian

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 8 Please Send It by E-mail Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Would you please Take a Message? Li Ming calls Evans Sons Co. Ltd. and leaves a message. Secretary: Evans Sons Co. Ltd. Can I

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 14 Itinerary Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Here Is Your Schedule Chen is visiting London. His tour guide Diana is explaining his schedule for sightseeing on Saturday. Diana: At 9:30

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

A year after MacMillan published his book, a wave of riots and unrest swept the Caribbean. 在麦克米兰的书出版一年后,动乱席卷了整个加勒比海。 Fourteen people were killed and fifty-nine injured in Trinidad. Fourteen were kille

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

UNIT 5 A Manager Is Wanted Integrated Skills Development Passage Managers in Need There has been an impressive change during the first 30 years after the end of World War II. Those three decades saw a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 8 Making an Apology Integrated Skills Development Passage Addressing the First-Name Custom The first-naming is almost always done by people young enough to be our children. Last year, I sprained

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 9 Welcoming Integrated Skills Development Passage Culture Shock When a person moves from one culture to another, he suddenly finds that much of what he has learned about interpreting the actions

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 8 TV Commercials Integrated Skills Development Passage An Advertising Gimmick Shown on TV Advertisement—most commonly known as

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 3 Social Customs Integrated Skills Development Passage Different Cultures and Different Customs There are many things that we do in our own culture that we never ask questions about. We do things

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 12 An Invitation Card Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. A Dinner Invitation Wang Hong is studying for her PhD in America. She is working in the same lab with her friend Carl Cooper. Coop

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 9 Traveling In China (II) Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. A Visit to Dalian Chris Hudson is an American. Now he is having a conversation with FuHao, a local person in Dalian. Chris Hud

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 8 Traveling In China (I) Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Finding Accommodation Andrew Blatchford is traveling in China. Now he comes into a hotel. Receptionist: Can I help you? Andrew:

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(446) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 7 Tourist Information Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. At a Travel Agent's Mike Hunter is a young doctor from Canada. He has been at an international medical conference in Beijing and t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 5 To Get the Job: A Big Challenge Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. I Want to Apply for the Job Wang Ling is going to graduate and she is looking for a job. The Eastern Hotel intends to

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 4 I Want to Further My Study Abroad Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. May I Ask You Some Questions? A Chinese student, Li Hong, will soon graduate from college. She intends to further he

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

UNIT 16 Giving Shopping Advice Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Could You Give Me Some Advice? Mr. Liu is a travel guide at a travel agency. Now he is giving shopping advice to Bill, one of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(175) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

香港大学于1910年成立,是香港历史最悠久的大学,迄今已有百年历史。大学以英语作为教学语言。是香港及亚洲区中最享盛名的学府。国际高等教育研究机构QS首次公布亚洲大学排行榜,香港

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

HARI SREENIVASAN: We turn now to one of the more vexing economic issues for many U.S. households: the rising cost of college. A new report from the College Board, the group that owns the SAT test, finds costs at four-year public schools posted the sm

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

In 1949 when the People's Republic of China was founded, only 117,000 students were attending colleges or universities. But the number soared to 37 million in 2015 - the world's largest student population. 1949年中华人民共和国成立的时候,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻