Create Your Own Life Sometimes things happen to you that may seemhorrible, painful, and unfair at first, but uponreflection you find that without overcoming thoseobstacles you never would have realized yourpotential, strength, willpower, or heart. Il

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

2_10 Im so lucky! Im so lucky! 我真幸运! Im really blessed! W 我真幸福! Im the luckiest person in the world.我是全世界最幸运的人. Everything is perfect. 一切都很完美. Everything is going my way. 每件事都很顺利. You are

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 一口气英语

小编在此与大家分享GRE句子填空的相关内容,希望对各位备考2015年的新GRE填空有所帮助。 下面我们看一下GRE句子填空题技巧: (1)判断题目究竟是哪种类型,例如有因果型、对比型、平行型、

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

How is work today? It's been a hard day today. First I was one hour late. You know the traffic is really bad. And then I got yelled at by my boss. Oh,man! That's not all. After that I sat down working at my computer. But when I try to transfer everyt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

林先生注意到美籍主管Jim经常会提出部属表现出色的地方,并且在适当的时候给予赞美,激发他们做得更好。拜Jim提的点子所赐,工作进展非常顺利。一次林先生叫住了吉姆。 Mr.Lin: Jim, your

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. President Barack Obama and congressional Republicans are again pushing opposing positions in the debate over deficit reduction. Obama says a combination of spending cuts and tax increases is needed while Senator Orrin Hatch is pushing for a balanc

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(七月)

No English! My English isnt good enough. A Japanese-speaking person, please. Arent you John? Pardon me? /Excuse me? /I beg your pardon? /Could you repeat that? What did you say? Would you slow down, please? Please say it more slowly. What can I do fo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Jobs figures就业数据 A gentle tailwind进展顺利,但缓慢 Employment is moving, ever so slowly, in Barack Obamas direction 在奥巴马的指导下,就业率缓慢回升 ON APRIL 4th Barack Obama announced, to no ones surprise, that he wou

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Below the apple orchard, at the end of a path, was the dump 在苹果园下面的那条小路的尽头就是那个垃圾场。 where Mr. Zuckerman threw all sorts of trash and stuff that nobody wanted any more. 朱克曼先生把所有垃圾和不要的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Terrific! breathed Zuckerman, in joyful admiration 了不起!朱克曼先生满心欢喜,低声赞美说。 Edith, you better phone the reporter on the Weekly Chronicle and tell him what has happened. 伊迪丝,你最好给《周报》记者打个

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Now for the E! 现在来写E。 Charlotte got so interested in her work, 夏洛干得那么起劲, she began to talk to herself, 她开始自言自语, as though to cheer herself on. 像是在给自己打气。 If you had been sitting quietly in

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Charlotte climbed to a point at the top of the left hand side of the web. 夏洛爬上网顶左边。 Swinging her spinnerets into position, she attached her thread and then dropped down. 它把它的吐丝器晃到位,伴着丝往下送。 As she

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

A spider can produce several kinds of thread. 一只蜘蛛能吐好几种丝。 She uses a dry, tough thread for foundation lines, 它用粗的干丝做底线, and she uses a sticky thread for snare lines 用有黏性的丝做捕捉昆虫的线 - t

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

写作导航 1.通过俗语来诠释计划的重要意义; 2.解释为什么计划如此重要,并以CE0来举例说明; 3.得出结论,建议大家做事情之前都应该制定详细的计划。 范文与译文 It Pays to Plan It wasn't raining

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

A first date falls into two categories: following up on an introduction, or pursuing personal instincts when asking out someone of your choosing. No matter which approach is taken, first dates can be stressful for both parties. It is normal to be a l

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Guangzhou Evergrande has advanced to semifinals of the AFC Champions League by 4-2 on aggregate after drawing with Kashiwa Reysol 1-1 in the second leg of their quarterfinals. Midfielder Zou Zheng offered these thoughts on the win. 广州恒大顺利晋

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

不能用于被动语态的动词和词组 come true, consist of, take place, happen, become, rise, occur, belong, break out, appear, arrive, die, fall, last, exist, fail, succeed It took place before liberation. 下列动词的主动语态表示被动

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

We take exception to this question. 我们高兴地看到 We note with pleasure that 这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you? 不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning? 我方

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

新GRE作文复习第二关:避免低效率低水平的重复劳动很多GRE作文考友干劲十足,一天一篇issue或者argument,但如果基本问题不解决而沉溺于题海战术中,往往是事倍功半。在网上下围棋,经常会

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

injure vt.伤害 The car turned over, but fortunately no one was seriously injured.=The car turned over, but fortunately no one was seriously hurt. 车子翻覆,所幸无人受重伤。 smooth a.平滑的;顺利的 vt.使平坦 The lady looks all t

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(346) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500