Reuters To European protesters this may seem a way to help the Chinese people. But Chinese aren't exactly excited about what's happening along the international lag of the torch relay, and take it as a shameful thing. Ma Xianming works for an insura

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

First up, a highest level meeting at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. U.S. President Barack Obama hosted U.S. President-elect Donald Trump yesterday afternoon. The two men have a history of taking verbal shots at one another. While campaigning for the presi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年11月

A saying goes.A hard beginning makes a good ending. 俗话说:好的开端就有好的结局。那么,一开始事情就不顺利,人的心里总会有些疙瘩。不知大家有没有这种经历:一大早就遇到交通堵塞,紧接着一大

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Officials in charge China's Chang'e lunar program are describing the latest mission as a breakthrough. A test orbiter has returned to Earth after an eight-day trip around the moon. The recovered spacecraft is now in the hands of scientists in Beijing

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

今天我们要学的词是without a hitch。 Without a hitch, 意思是非常顺利,没有任何问题,前边一般都用 go off。His heart surgery went off without a hitch. 他的心脏手术非常顺利。 瑞典公主与平民驸马喜结连理

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I was at the hospital at with my friend, Wendy. Her father was in an accident and she was waiting to talk to the doctor. Doctor: Hello, Im Dr. Johnson. How are you holding up? Wendy: Oh, Im fine. Is there any news? Doctor: Yes. I have examined your f

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Emiliano: Im not sure about this video conference today. Its the next best thing to having a meeting face-to- face, but Ive never used most of this equipment before. Fatima: Its a piece of cake. Do you want to do a run-through with me? Emiliano: Do y

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

President Bush has paid tribute to the historic nature of President-elect Barack Obama's victory at the polls, and promised to stay in close contact with him in the final months of his administration to ensure a smooth transition of power. 布什总统

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年11月