cabbage n.洋白菜,卷心菜 cabin n.船舱,机舱;小木屋 cabinet n.橱,柜子;内阁 cable n.缆,电缆;电报 vt.打电报 cage n.笼子 cake n.饼,糕,蛋糕;扁平的块状物 calculate vt.计算;推测,估计;打算,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

Finding the Energy by Richard Seven 2005 The Seattle Times , Knight Ridder Newspapers. Distributed by Tribune Media Services Need some energy? To get it you have to spend it, and there’s the rub 1 W

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

No. 44 Do you sell boots here Conversation 1 Im afraid your child has very wide feet, and we dont have any shoes for her size. Can you recommend a special store where we can find some? Conversation 2 Do you sell boots here? Yes, we have all kinds of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 快口说英语

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: When Donald Trump landed in Scotland just hours after the United Kingdom's historic vote, he was quick to draw parallels between that country's decision to leave the European Union and his own presidential campaign. (SOUNDBITE OF A

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

moderate a.中等的;温和的 vt.使缓和 vi.变缓和 modern a.现代的,现代化的 modest a.谦虚的,客气的;适度的 modify vt.修改,变更;缓和,减轻 moist a.潮湿的,微湿的 moisture n.湿气,潮湿 mold n.模子,

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语四级词汇拼读版

scene49 运动 Let's go exercise. 我们去运动吧。 Jenny,you're too lazy.You should do some exercise.See,you're getting fat. 珍妮,你太懒惰了。你应该去做一些运动的。你看你越来越胖了。 Dad,it's raining outside. 爸,外

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 亲子英语

America is in the throes of a grey divorce revolution as marriedcouples over the age of 50 split up in unprecedented numbers. 随着50岁以上夫妻分道扬镳的数量空前增多,美国正处于灰发离婚变革的阵痛中。 Although the ove

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

生活习惯 我经常下班以后运动。 I usually work out after work. 我开始慢跑锻炼 I've started jogging. 我戒烟了。 I quit smoking. 你常做梦么? Do you dream often? 最近我总是丢三落四的。 I've been forgetful lately

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话词典

都市生活的烦闷催生出了不少城市运动休闲项目,比如,跑酷和轮滑。这两种运动都是利用城市内现有的空间和环境进行的。轮滑需要有专门的鞋子,而跑酷则什么设备都不需要。 Parkour (s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Very Outgoing Person 小丫:第三人称单数对中国人来讲是最容易犯错的,因为中文里面没有这一说!从小我们学英语就背:she和he作主语时,谓语动词要用第三人称单数。说起来简单,但背了这么

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. Youve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun. 要想成为公主,你得相信自己就是一个公主。你应该像你所想象中的公主那般为人

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Michael Moschen带来了一场迷人的、催眠一般的杂耍表演。认为杂耍算不上艺术?看过Moschen的表演也许你会改变想法。

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

近日,教育部发布《普通高等学校高等职业教育(专科)专业目录》2016年增补专业,公布了13个新增专业,其中包括电子竞技运动与管理,属于体育类。新增专业适用于高等职业学校,将于2017年

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

How Do I Get Rid of My Lazy Habits When It Comes To Work/studying? 当我的懒癌又犯了的时候该怎么办? 获得70好评的回答@Abdul Halim I know this is going to be slightly bizarre, but I think you should go out and exercise. 我知道这

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Some people argue that the fittest and strongest individuals and teams can achieve the greatest success in sports. But other people think that success is much related to the mental attitude. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Give reasons for

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Politics 英国政治 Winding down 时钟停摆 Over a year before the general election, Parliament is already clocking off 大选后一年多,议会已像时钟一样停摆 PARLIAMENT feels different from usual. The lobbies and corridors are quiet

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Listen to the dialogues and check what they say is an excuse or a reason. 英语对话1 A:You got to spare up your time for some exercisel B:Mum, I don't have time to. I often work overtime in the office. 英语对话2 A:Lily, what happened to you, I

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

9月16日是墨西哥馆日,墨西哥馆五颜六色的风筝森林吸引了不少人的眼球,你知道小小的风筝里有什么大学问吗?其实风筝也有很多种分类哦,一起来看看吧。 说到kite这个单词,这也许是我们

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

He shoots, he scores! The audience stands to cheer on their team, the Vancouver Canucks. Fans in bright red jerseys and painted faces jump in excitement. People in Vancouver love ice hockey. And they are pretty good at it, too. 一旦击

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Well,I've always exercised.The whole secret is you got keep moving.Keep moving. 我一直锻炼 诀窍在于 你不能停下 不能停下 The publisher asked me to write a book about being old.I said it's very simple,keep moving. 出版商让我写一本

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀