我们打人盯人防守。 We play man-to-man defense. 他们状态很好。 They are in good form. 他不在状态。 He is out of form. 他的表现时好时坏。 His performance is mixed. 他服用兴奋剂。 He is on drugs. 他运球娴熟。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

一场网球赛有几局? How many games are there in the tennis set? 辛吉斯是个网球高手。 Hingis is a top-notch tennis player. 他很有体育道德。 He has good sportsmanship. 他的发球相当棒。 His serve is fantastic. 他在这场

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

在当今的中国,我们可以看到由于不均衡的饮食和缺乏运动所引发的越来越多的健康问题。我们需要采取行动来解决这一问题。 Listen Read Learn Today in China, we are beginning to see more and more health problems because of poor diet and little exercise. It's h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

New Camera Records Invisible Motion 新相机记录看似无形的运动 The world around us is in constant motion, even objects that seem to be perfectly still. Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology use a special camera that offer

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(二月)

a penalty kick 点球。罚球员从罚球点踢球,除罚球者与对方的守门员,其他球员都得待在禁区外和罚球点之后。 penalty area 禁区。离球门很近的区域,假如防守队伍在这个区域犯规,对方就可得到

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

1. Q: How did the woman read the book? A) She read it selectively. B) She went over it chapter by chapter. C) She read it slowly. D) She finished it at a stretch. 2. Q: What happened to Joe? A) He was kept in hospital for a long time. B) He was sligh

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

THE PRESIDENT: Menudo, thank you. Yes, we're glad you're here. Opening Day 2008, tee ball on the South Lawn. (Applause.) I'm proud to be joined by the Commissioner for the day, Roberto Clemente, Jr. Bienvenido. (Applause.) MR. CLEMENTE: Gracias. THE

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

(Shirley sees her colleague reading a magazine) Shirley: What are you reading? Maria: Gee! You scared me! Shirley: Aha, Fitness Consultant. Very good, Don't you know about the rules in this office? Maria: Yes, Ma'am. No magazines during the office ho

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Maria: Hi, Shirley, it's a surprise to see you here! Shirley: Hi, nice to see you! Maria: What are you doing here? Shirley: Jogging. Maria, I want you to meet my husband, Ben. Ben, this is my colleague, Maria. Maria: I am Maria, glad to meet you. Ben

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Dont wait for a smile to be nice... 不要等到了一个笑容才面露慈善 Dont wait to be loved, to love. 不要等被爱了以后,才要去爱 Dont wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend. 不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Lesson 41 See 1.OK,I'll see to it. 2.I see through you now. 3.They see eye to eye with each other. 4.I can't think what she sees in him. 5.I'll see you through. 6.I saw red when I got the shaft. 7.I've got to go!See you around. 8.Let's see some actio

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Yeah, I suppose so but I was only trying to catch that mouse. 我想是的,但我只是想捉住老鼠。 I know, very heroic. 我懂,很英勇。 I'm starting to see what Anna sees in you, you know. 我开始以安娜看你的眼光看你了。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Linda is at the hospital? 琳达现在在医院? Yes. She's in the emergency room. 是的。她在急诊室。 Why aren't you with her? 为什么你没和她在一起? I'm picking up some things for her. 我给她带些东西。 How did she get t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Conversation Two 23. A. The commentator made it very dull. B. The game was exciting. C. It was between the Gunners and the Wolves. D. It was won by the Wolves. 24. A. 1 goal. B. 2 goals. C. 3 goals. D. 5 goals. 25. A. A team member called Blake was i

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Bush Firm On Boycotting UN Racism Conference If Zionism on Agenda Scott Stearns White House 24 Aug 2001 20:29 UTC President Bush says the United States will 1)boycott an international conference on ra

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

俄罗斯自杀炸弹致15人死亡,数十名受伤 A suicide bomber killed 15 people and injured dozens at a train station in southern Russia Sunday, officials said, stoking fears of terrorist attacks ahead of the countrys Winter Olympics in Febru

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

巴基斯坦西部炸弹爆炸致4人死亡37人受伤 ISLAMABAD, April 23 (Xinhua) -- At least four people were killed and 37 others injured on Tuesday night in a series of bomb blasts followed by a suicide attack in Pakistan's southwestern provinci

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

二、定语从句 一引导定语从句的关系代词和关系副词 关系词 修饰先行词 例句 关系代词 that 人 / 物 Do you know the man that / who is talking to my brother? 你认识和

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

To hurt someone normally means to cause them pain, for example by hitting them. But it can also mean to offend someone, to hurt their feelings. In the last episode, Kevin complained about Joannes mother coming to lunch. Joanne was hurt Kevin had hurt

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

我们今天又来谈美语的搭讪!白洁给大家介绍你该说的和不该说的搭讪!Don'ts不该说的 男:Did it hurt? 你没有受伤吧?女: What? 什么? 男: When you fell from heaven! 从天堂降临到人间时! Do's该说的 D

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语