发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

ESL Podcast 1188 Advertising to Children James: Look at that! Its commercial after commercial. Its terrible how advertisers are going after kids. Vicky: Theyre just doing their job, marketing to a lucrative demographic. James: But just look at what o

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之商务英语

The Stock Value Wasn't Decided by Economic Conditions股票价值,该用多长远的目光去看待The stock mark jump 6% last week on growing hopes of an imminent economic recovery. It has risen 39% from the March lows on similar hopes. Of course,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

在这一点上我非常赞同。 I share the same opinions with you. A: In the first five years,auto parts production was a lucrative business,but no longer. B: I share the same opinion with you. 你有什么好点子吗? Do you have any sparking

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Can Chinese Consumers Replace America's 中国消费者与美国消费者的较量 International trade data could show whether anybody else in the world is ready to replace the U.S. consumer as a global growth engine. 国际贸易数据显示,世界上

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

At a time when other companies were trimming benefits as a cost-cutting measure, Schultz, who grew up in a family without any medical coverage, believed that his approach is critical to building a better workforce. 当其他公司把削减福利待遇当

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Howard Schultz is not a household name to most North Americans, but those living in urban or suburban communities know his company: the specialty coffee retailer Starbucks. In the span of a decade, Starbucks has grown into the largest coffee roaster

Investment Tactics Depend on the Age Difference年龄不同,投资策略不同In recent months, the stock market has rebounded, but most of our nest eggs have still lost a lot of money since the market topped out in 2007. 近几个月来,股市出现

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

In short, don't double down on an asset that has had such a tremendous run. You are likely coming to the game too late, since most of the gains have already been made. That can skew your portfolio too sharply in a single direction, making you vulnera

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Exercise at home 在家里锻炼 Some of you will disagree with me on this, which is OK--everyone should do what works for them. But I've saved a lot of money that I used to spend on gyms by just running at the local track or on the roads in my neigh

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

When surveyed, entrepreneurs say 29 is the ideal age to start a business. The average age that entrepreneurs actually start a business is 35. 调查显示,企业家认为29岁是创业的理想年龄。可实际上,企业家创业的平均年龄是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Find happiness in life, not spending 发现生活中的幸福,而不是通过花钱来营造幸福的幻觉 Many times people buy stuff because they think (subconsciously perhaps) that it will bring them happiness. 人们之所以买东西,常常是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Try frugal gift-giving 送礼从简 Giving people gifts is one of the most wonderful traditions, as it shows generosity and caring. Until it becomes commercialized. Then it's just really really expensive. Instead, try giving the gift of spending time

Lend and borrow 赠送与索取 Give books and clothes and toys you don't need anymore to your friends and family. 把你不再需要的书籍、衣服和玩具送给你的朋友和家人, If you need something, send out an e-mail asking if anyone

Trouble is, I don't need all that. All I want is a way to track my money easily, with no other bells and whistles, and a way to access that online so that I can view it from anywhere. The best way I found to do that is through Google Docs and Spreads

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Cook at home 在家就餐 I know, it seems more difficult than eating out. But it doesn't have to be hard. Not only is this much cheaper than eating out, it's healthier. 我知道你肯定会说这比下馆子麻烦多了。其实,在家做饭并非那

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Improving your finances improves your happiness, in general, so I thought it would be important to share stuff that's worked for me. 一般而言,经济状况的改善会促进幸福感的提升。因此,我认为有必要将我个人认为很受用

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Can you handle the monthly expense? While a monthly mortgage payment may be comparable in some cases to a monthly rent, there are other expenses to consider. 你能承担得起每月所需的费用吗?虽然在有些情况下,月供跟你每月租房

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

House-Buying or Renting? 你适合买房还是租房? With housing prices down significantly in many parts of the country and interest rates low, it may be an affordable time for twenty somethings to buy that first home. 如今美国很多地方的房

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Topic1 A Comedian in ChinaA crosstalker, a standup comedian, a comedy teacher, Jessie Appell is better known by his Chinese name 艾杰西. And if you have still not recognized the name, you most probably have watched to this video. Let's listen to a

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议