Foreign Exchange Market走近外汇市场Foreign Exchange dealings take place on the Foreign Exchange market, they may be subject to Exchange Control. 在外汇市场上进行外汇交易,可能会受到外汇管制。 The Foreign Exchange market c

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Buying on the Installment Plan分期付款购物In Western countries people have been using the installment plan since the first half of the twentieth century. Today, a large proportion of all the families in Great 8ritain buy furniture, household go

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Li Yuchun, the Ambassador for the Yu Mi Loving Fund李宇春魅力玉米爱心基金Chinese pop singer Li Yuchun is helping to spearhead a new fund to help children with leukaemia. 中国流行歌手李宇春正在建立一个新的基金来帮助患有

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Topic1-Have we entered the paying-for-knowledge era Two popular content providers, Luo Yonghao and Papi Jiang have recently announced their departure from Fenda, a paywall platform that have opinion leaders and celebrities answer user's questions for

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Hybrid, electric and fuel-cell vehicles could ease the burden, but they will not solve the problem because at the moment more than 70% of China's electricity is powered by coal, the dirtiest of all fossil fuels. Even if there is a large-scale take-up

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Jump-starting The Green Car Market 中国环保汽车市场蓄势待发 When BYD Auto launches one of China's first mass produced fully electric sedans later this year, it will be trying to conquer the world rather than save it. But such is the explo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

We competed with China Telecom for about a year. The general manager of China Telecom offered to invest$185, 000 to do a joint venture. It was the most money I had ever seen in my life. But unfortunately, China Telecom got five seats on the board. I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

10 Questions Make Y our Career Goal Clear职业目标,我为你规划Was last year cruel or kind to you, professionally speaking? Even if your career didn't take a hit, the tumult of the last few months may have you quaking in your boots over the f

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Even with the recent runup in stocks, you still might have a larger-than-usual chunk of your assets in bonds these days, because bonds did well last year and have remained solid this year. If that's the case, rebalancing toward stocks makes sense, es

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

..Or What You Don't Want或者不想要的It's hard to say what you want when you're not sure of it. She points out, The reason certain people can't answer that question is that it's too overwhelming. But most folks can say what they DON'T want. They

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Many of us would like to have money in savings. Frankly, a dollar spent now seems to provide a lot more pleasure than a dollar saved, how can you make sure you're motivated enough to put money aside on a regular basis? 大部分人都希望手里有所

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

He stayed at William Motris for over five years and would happily have stayed longer, but fate intervened when his mentor was fired. That presented an opportunity to start his own operation, Creative Artists Agency. Founded in 1975 with four colleagu

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Meyer's story sounds like the plot of one of his motion pictures. The son of German immigrants, he grew up in a modest home where there was little disposable income. It was a big deal to go to a restaurant. At 15, he quit high school and spent his ti

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

In addition to its perks and meritocratic culture, Google is in tune with the increasing importance people place on work-life balance. The company provides an on-site doctor and dentist at headquarters and even allows employees to bring their dogs to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Search No Further: The Story of Eric Schmidt and Google 硅谷神话 Google的缔造者埃里克施密特 Eric Schmidt made a move that surprised many in dot-com circles when he became the chief executive officer of Google, the phenomenally successfu

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Smith says success in business boils down to three things. You have got to have a viable product or service and a compelling strategy. Then you need an efficient management system. Assuming you have those things, leading a team is the single most imp

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Growing up in Memphis, Tennessee, Smith says, I didn't know I wanted to go into business, but I knew I wanted a leadership position. That appealed to me. 在田纳西州孟菲斯市长大的史密斯说道,我自己不清楚到底要不要从商,但

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Started up in Seattle, Washington, Amazon.com had its first base of operation in the Bezos's garage, which was converted into a workspace initially housing three Sun workstations. Amazon grew to be an international enterprise and eventually expanded

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Shayne在接受英国SONY BMG音乐杂志采访的时候说:我所做的一切都是为了我母亲,她值得拥有一切,她抚养七个孩子长大成人,现在她应该享享清福了。她不应该再担心周末是否还应该出去赚钱了,她应该在家好好休息,因为她的儿子在为她赚钱了。 中英文歌词: baby life was

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1. In the middle of something?正在忙吗? 我知道有许多许多的人, 对于某一种概念学会了一种说法之后, 从此就只会用这种说法. 例如你在忙吗?这个句子, 很多人在国中起就知道要说, Are you busy? 讲到了

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语