Dairy farming has long been one the largest sectors of the New England region's rural economy and one of the nation's most highly subsidized industries. Still, many small family-run dairy farms have failed in recent years. Those that have managed to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

Summer Outfits-Shopping-Sunday 夏季服饰-购物-星期天 Summer is betty's vavorite season of the year.She loves to shop for summer fashion wares on the seekends with her mother.Today they are shopping at the Lakeside Mall near their home. 夏天是

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Module 1 My classmates 第一模块 我的同学 Unit 1 Nice to meet you. 第一单元 见到你很高兴。 Listening and vocabulary 听力与词汇 Activity 1 Listen and check () the numbers of speakers. 活动1 听录音,勾出说话人的数目。

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

美文欣赏:美国人最爱的贝蒂美食草莓酥饼 Strawberry shortcake is one of the most beloved desserts in American cuisine. It is made from sweetened biscuits (a soft, crumbly type of bread), paired with strawberries and whipped cream (cr

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Betty Azar, 'Rock Star' of English Grammar 贝蒂阿扎尔,摇滚明星的英语语法 It all started with a question from a student. The year was 1965. Betty Azar was teaching her first English as a Second Language class at the University of Iowa. A

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Daniel:Well, thanks for everything you did today. 丹尼尔:谢谢你今天所做的一切。 Betty:You're the one who saved the day. 贝蒂:你是今天的救星。 Daniel:Yeah, but you're the one who brought Sofia here. 丹尼尔:嗯,但索菲亚是

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Thank you for your enthusiasm, Betty. 谢谢你的热情,贝蒂。 Actually, Betty has something to be excited about. 事实上,贝蒂的确有事值得激动。 She's been offered an amazing new position at MYW 她在 MYW 获得了一个令人惊羡

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Daniel:Could I talk to you for a second? 丹尼尔:能和你说几句话吗? Do you still have that list of freelancers on your blackberry? 你的黑莓手机 里还有自由记者的名单吗? The writer for the Phil Roth interview just dropped

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Betty:Hey, Lamanda...I just forgot one thing. I need to scoot back to my desk. 贝蒂:嘿,拉曼达我刚才忘了一样东西,我得马上去我桌子上拿。 Lamanda:Sorry. 拉曼达:不好意思。 Betty:Aah, excuse me? 贝蒂:啊,什么?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

I won't be washed! I won't be washed! screamed little Betty, kicking and slapping the maid who undressed her one night. You'd better go and live with the pigs, dirty child, said Maria, scrubbing away at two very grubby hands. I wish I could! I love t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Unit 3 This is my friend. 第三单元 这是我的朋友。 Activity 1 Listen and read. 活动 1 听并读。 This is Miss Zhou. She's my teacher. Hello, Miss Zhou. 这是周老师。她是我的老师。你好,周老师。 Hello, Lingling. 你好,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)