he people who, who work on the origin of life 今天研究地球生命来源的专家认为 on earth today seem to have come to the conclusion 海底的高热火山口 that the most likely place for life to have begun 是最可能开始出现生命的地

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 神秘的月球

时尚摄影师用镜头寻找另一种美 Where do you find beauty? Fashion Magazines? Music Videos? One American photographer is finding beauty in unexpected places. And a new documentary about his work might help change the traditional standards o

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年8月

DIALOGUE 76 What Do You Like Doing in the Evening? 1--What do you like doing in the evening? Do you watch much TV, for example? 2--Yes, quite a lot of television. Yes. 1--How much? 2--Erm, I should th

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

What do you think? Is television good or bad? I loved it when I was a kid. My eyes were glued to the TV screen for hours and hours. I watched cartoons and other kids shows non-stop. It was good at the time, but maybe I should have been outside playin

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-T

IV. Speaking Out MODEL 1 Would you like to do anything? Amy: Would you like to go to see a movie tonight, say, The Lord of the Rings? Bill: Thanks for asking, but theres too much violence in those blockbusters. Amy: Then, lets go roller-skating. Bill

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 4

One of the more popular cargo items is with artists. 艺术家也常托我们运东西 This is from a gentleman in Minnesota who has an art gallery. 这是一位明尼苏达艺廊老板托我们运的 This is Alchemist and this is Intelligence of Bea

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 神秘的月球

Cant wait to see new movies? How about checking out the documentaryfilms of their production first? A growing trend is for producers to release documentary online before the movies hit the cinemas. Year-end hits like 1942 and Chinese Zodiac have let

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

《恒河》耗资庞大的制作费,一流摄影师拍下恒河雄伟的景象,以及惊艳激情的野生动物情景,体验野性激情的真实画面,那些鲜为人知的动物,大如老虎、大象、犀牛,小如体型极小的野猪

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 BBC纪录片

英文歌词: yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though theyre here to stay oh, i believe in yesterday. suddenly, im not half the man i used to be, theres a shadow hanging over me. oh, yesterday came suddenly. why she had to

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Jane Fonda at 80: men, movies my incredible life 80岁的简方达:男人,电影与我的奇迹人生 The actress, activist and icon opens up about her epic romances, her mistakes and how she's changed 这位女演员、社会活动家和偶像畅谈

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 人物杂志

BBC news with Illy Mckue. In his final address to the general assembly, the United Nations secretary general has blamed the Syrian government for the majority of civilian death during the countrys five-year civil war. But Ban Ki-moon also said those

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Operations are amazing things unless, that is, youre having one. I always think it is incredible how doctors can cut people open and repair their body. It must take great skill. I cant believe some operations can take over 12 hours. Ive had a few ope

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

英语学习笔记: charitable adj. adj.仁慈的、慈善事业的 mission n. 任务 famously adv.著名地、极好地 engage v.参加、从事 territory n.领土 massive adj.巨大的 legislation n.法律 harness vt.利用、管理

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Shorter membership is also extended to the participants of some visiting study programmes in Oxford. 牛津大学访问学习项目的参与者还可以申请成为短期会员。 The Oxford Union provides a valuable training ground for many future p

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 走进牛津大学

Max, I can't wait to go home and illegally download that documentary about performance art. 麦克斯,我等不及要回家非法下载那个行为艺术的纪录片了。 And I can't wait to go home and watch Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. 我也迫不及

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

英文歌词: It's been a hard day's night, and i been working like a dog It's been a hard day's night, i should be sleeping like a log But when i get home to you i'll find the things that you do Will make me feel alright You know i work all day to get

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

一支新兴乐队的吉他手被人残忍的杀害,贝克特、卡塞尔来到案发现场。拍摄乐队纪录片的导演不愿让摄影队撤离,市政厅同意纪录片继续拍摄,贝克特对此持不同意见。卡塞尔、贝克特在纪

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第五季

美国著名乡村男声Toby Keith(God Love Her ) Just a girl born in Dixie, washed in the blood And raised on the banks of the Mississippi mud She always had a thing about fallin in love with a bad boy Yeah they could see it all comin But her daddy

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

常有用户留言,希望我们推荐几本适合英语学习者的书。今天我们的节目就会推荐一些最实用、易读、好看的英语书。不管你喜欢读经典英语小说、浪漫爱情类、史诗科幻类、破案悬疑类,自

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

The new series, titled Are Our Kids Tough Enough? Chinese School revolves around five Chinese teachers who are sent to teach 50 UK teens at a school in Hampshire. The teachers instruct the students for a month. The pupils are then tested, and the res

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻