商务活动中必不可少的就是电话用语,在打电话时有哪些常用的句子呢,我们精心为大家编排了些经典常用的商务英语电话用语。 1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

理发用语常用英语单词 打薄剪刀thinning 乱发shock 修剪trim 平顶头crop 分发 part hair 做发型 cuttingstyling 电烫 permanent wave 点烫药水 setting lotion 女子做发 hairdo 点烫发机 electric hair curler 压发 hair fixer 束发结 snood 发网 hairnet 假辫子 coron

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Here are some of the phrases she used: There's no need to panic. 她用到了这些句子:大家不需要惊慌。 Please leave the building and meet outside. 请离开室内,到外面集合。 Use the stairs not the lift. 请走楼梯,不要坐电

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Could I have your attention please! I need your full attention. Please stay calm. 大家听我说!请大家配合。现在先冷静下来。 I'm sure there's not a fire, just a bit of smoke. Is there anybody missing? 我敢确定没发生火灾,只

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Honestly! I was in the middle of an important call. 老实说!我正在打一个非常重要的电话。 Yeah, and you never got see those firemen in action, did you Denise? 是啊,而且你再也不能看见那些消防员了,是吧丹尼斯?

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Tom? Here. 汤姆? 这里。 Anna? Here Denise. 安娜? 我在这里,丹尼斯。 And Paul? Yes, yes I'm here and there's no need to panic. That was just a fire drill a practice. 保罗呢? 我也在,大家不要惊慌。刚才只是消防演

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Dear Mr Lime, I hope you are well. 亲爱的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。 I am writing regarding your request for luxury boxes for the Imperial Lemon Delivery. 我给你写信是关于你对皇家柠檬配送礼包的请求。 We will indeed

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

punch the time clock ( 打卡 ) punch in (out) ( 打上 ( 下 ) 班卡 ) confirm the day's schedule ( 确认一天的工作表 ) staple the documents together ( 把文件钉在一起 ) punch holes in the papers ( 用打孔机给文件打孔 ) file th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart). 很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。 Many thanks for your kind a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1A: Would you like to go through our factory some time? B: Thats a good idea. A: I can set up a tour next week. B: Just let me know which day. A:什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧? B:好啊。 A:我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。 B:决定好

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

包君健康 keep you fit all the time 包装新颖美观 fashionable and attractive packages 保证质量 quality and quantity assured 产销历史悠久 have a long history in production and marketing 驰名中外 popular both at home and abroad 穿着舒适轻便 comfortable a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1.Hello, is this the home of Mr.Chen? 1.喂,是陈先生的家吗? 2.Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen? 2.喂,我想和陈先生讲话。 3.Is there anyone who can speak English. 3.请问有没有会讲英语的? 4.Can you tell me what time Mr. c

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、下面是有人向你问候或是介绍你时的回答用语: How are you? Im good /Im fine, thank you. Im happy to meet you. Im glad/happy to meet you too. Its a pleasure to meet you. The pleasures all mine. How are you doing? Im doing fine/we

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Your price inacceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以(不可以)接受 Your price is feasible (infeasible). 你方价格是可行(不可行)的 Your price is workable. 你们出价可行 Your price is realistic (unrealistic). 你方价格合乎实际(不现实) Your price is re

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

盘点各种致谢及客套用语 一、英语国家的致谢习俗 致谢是世界各国人民都遵循的礼仪规范,但是由于各国的风俗习惯不同,致谢的方式和客套用语也有所不同,有时可能会相去甚远。 在英语

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Now let's move on to the next issue, which is how to compensate for the loss. If you'll allow me, let me go on to the question of improving sales performance. Now that the problem of payment terms has been dealt with, I'm eager to know if you can eff

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

产品远销英国、美国、日本、意大利和东南亚,深受消费者欢迎和好评 Our products are sold in Britain, America, Japan, Italy and South East Asia and well appreciated by their purchasers. 畅销全球 selling well all over the world 典雅大方 elegant and gracefu

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你确定你打的号码是对的吗? What number are you trying to dial?你要的电话是什么号码? No one lives here by that name.这里没有人叫那个名字。 I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Getting Up 起床用语 1. Its morning time. What a great day! 天亮了,天气真好。 2. Wake up, boys and girls. Its six twenty now.醒醒,孩子们。现在是六点二十分。 3. Its time to get up. 该起床了。 4. Change your clothes,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

3. 稍等片刻 三句英文任你选 Hold on a moment , please. 请别挂断。 I'll go to get him. 我去叫他。 He will be on the phone soon. 他很快就来听电话。 半个句型要记牢 hold on (稍等,别挂断) Tip:电话用语, hold

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半