Unit Nine cool 义 Everyday Expressions The room was cool after the sun had gone down. (太阳落山后这房子里很凉爽。) Don't get excited about the examination; keep cool. (不要对考试太激

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

电话用语 Making a Phone Call 您好,XX公司。您有什么事? XX Company.Can I help you? A: ABC Company.Can I help you? B: Yes,Mr.Lee,please. 我是XX公司的XX。 This is XX of XX company. A: Hello,this is Sophie of Pamp;G. B: Yes,how may

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Using the Telephone Making telephone calls is an important part a secretary''s work. When Mr Shelli wants to speak to someone on the telephone, Maria gets the call for him. Today Mr Shelli wants to talk to. Mr Kola of the National Bank. Here he is as

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

会计报表statement of account 往来帐目account current 现在往来帐||存款额current accout 销货帐account sales 共同计算帐项joint account 未决帐项outstanding account 贷方帐项credit account||creditor account 借方帐项debi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

家乡话翻译成英语,让人一开始有点傻眼,不过,下面的内容的确做到了,一起来欣赏! 广东方言(粤语)PK英语 粤语是中国方言中最活泼的语言之一,接受了很多外来语言的词汇,其中最主要

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

欢迎和问候语: 1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam)早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。 2、How do you do? 您好!(初次见面)Glad to meet you . 很高兴见到您。 3、How are you? 您好吗? Fine ,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

学习用英语写作应该首先学会使用最有用也最常用的词来表达自己的思想。用词组句往往没有统一的标准,但是,如果将正式用语与非正式用语,书面语与非书面语混用,往往会影响整体写作

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Guest: Hello, Id like to check in please. Guest: 你好,我想入住贵酒店。 Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? Hotel staff: 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗? Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Guest: Harold Smith先生。 Hotel staff: Ok

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

They mainly trade with Japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 Our trade is conducted on the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business. I'm sure it's with the boss again this time.Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning. There're

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

订购商品及询问1. Id like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog. 2. May I order some flowers? 3. How can I pay for this item? 4. Id like to buy the car on your TV commercial. 5. Please send me your catalogue. 6. Do you have a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

汇款用语 汇款||寄钱 to remit||to send money 寄票供取款||支票支付 to send a cheque for payment 寄款人 a remitter 收款人 a remittee 汇票汇单用语 国外汇票 foreign Bill 国内汇票 inland Bill 跟单汇票 documentary bi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

货运用语之中英对照 货物 goods | | freight | | cargo 运输 transportation | | transit | | conveyance 运送 to transport | | to carry | | to convey 运输业 transportation business | | forwarding business | | carrying trade 运输代理人

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

idm=idiom 习语 fml=formal 正式用语;书面语 infml=informal 通俗用语;口语 ironic 讽刺用语;反语 joc=jocular 戏谑语 compar=comparative form 比较级 superl=superlative form 最高级 approv=approving 褒义 derog=derogatory 贬

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. If you care to give my an interview,I shall be pleased to call any afternoon except Monday. 2. I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience. 3. If you do not have any vacancies at present for which I might be con

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Using the Telephone Making telephone calls is an important part a secretary''s work. When Mr Shelli wants to speak to someone on the telephone, Maria gets the call for him. Today Mr Shelli wants to talk to. Mr Kola of the National Bank. Here he is as

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

打电话相关用语 telephone booth ;telephone box;telephone kiosk电话间 telephone exchange 电话局 telephone, phone 电话,电话机 manual telephone 人工电话 automatic telephone 自动电话 desk phone 台式电话 wall phone 墙上电

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

提出邀请 我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚。 We're going to have a few friends over at my house. A: We're going to have a few friends over at my house. Would you like to come? 我们几个朋友准备在我家聚一聚,你能来吗?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

请求延期付款 我公司小泽先生因急事出差大阪, 5月1日以前不能返回, 故该件请宽延至5月1日, 我们将于5月2日汇款。 Our Mr. Osawa is away in Osaka on an urgent business, and will not return until the 1st Ma

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语