日常电话用语
英语课
1.Hello, is this the home of Mr.Chen?
1.喂,是陈先生的家吗?
2.Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?
2.喂,我想和陈先生讲话。
3.Is there anyone who can speak English.
3.请问有没有会讲英语的?
4.Can you tell me what time Mr. chen will be back ?
4.你能否告诉我陈先生何时会回来?
5.Will you please repeat it?
5.请你重说一遍好吗?
6.He has left already .
6.他已经离开了。
7.He is attending a conference now.
7.他正在出席会议。
8.I will transfer 1 this call to Mr. Chen.
8.我把这个电话转给陈先生。
9.I am sorry to keep you waiting.
9.真抱歉,让你久等了。
10.His extension 2 number is 285.
10.他的分机号码是285。
11.He is speaking on another phone.
11.他正在接听别的电话。
12.Would you please take a message?
12.请你代我留话好吗?
13.Would you like to leave any message?
13.你要留什么话吗?
14.I would like to place a station-to-station call.
14.我要打一个叫号电话。
15.I would like to place a person-to-person call.
15.我要打一个叫人电话。
16.I don't know how to do that.
16.我不知道该怎么打。
17.Will you accept the charge.
17.你愿意付电话费用吗?
18.Where is the telephone office?
18.电话局在什么地方?
19.Is there a public phone near here?
19.这附近有公用电话吗?
20.Do you have a coin for the phone?
20.你有打电话的硬币吗?
21.How do I call this number?
21.这个号码怎么打?
22.Do you have a phone book (directory)?
22.你有电话簿吗?
23.I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.
23.我想打个长途电话到台北去。
24.I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
24.我想打个电话到美国去。
25.How much is a call to the United states?
25.打一个电话到美国去需要多少钱?
n. 迁移, 移动, 换车; v. 转移, 调转, 调任
- He has been kicking against this transfer for weeks. 几周以来他一直反对这次调动。
- I intend to transfer the property to my son. 我想把这笔财产转给我儿子。
标签:
电话用语