高中生搞定新托福阅读的几个方法 高中生考托福在中国已不是新鲜事了,但是从一个普通的初中毕业生,经过两年半的学习后能考出个好成绩,这对于学生和老师都是一个很大的挑战。因为,

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

为了提高阅读能力,考生必须从以下几个方面进行训练。 一、学好语言基本知识,扩大词汇量和阅读量 要提高阅读能力,必须有扎实的语言基础,这主要是词汇和大量阅读两个方面。首先,考

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

The High Cost of Uncritical Teaching By Ira J. Winn / Reprinted with permission. Adapted from the article originally published in Phi Delta Kappan magazine. If students are not given the guidance and

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

1.Why do you want to work for us? 为什么你想在我们公司工作? 2.Why did you choose to hunt a job here? 为什么要在这个地方找工作呢? 3.What is the reason for your application for the position? 什么原因使你申请这个职位

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Idiom: Lines of communication ( way of communication ) Hit the book: What it means is, there is a tight copulation between food habits and the character/approach. I agree with this 100%. I tested this on myself and learned. Each and every food has it

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

In 2016, there's much more we can do. 在2016年,我们能做更多的事情。 Just five years ago, for example, immunotherapy 比如说,就在5年前,免疫疗法 using the immune system to kill cancer cells while protecting healthy ones -- w

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

6 能力赞美 3句英文任你选 Your presentation is smashing. 你的表现十分出色。 His speech was full of wits. 他的演说充满智慧。 I must take my hat off to you for your good show. 我得为你的出色表演向你致敬。 半个句

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

I know that my success comes from hard work, help from others, and being at the right place at the right time. 我知道,我的成功来自于勤奋的工作、他人的帮助以及在正确的时间站在了正确的地方。 I feel a deep and end

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 向前一步

Iran Plans to Expand Ability to Enrich Uranium Iran's nuclear chief says his country has launched plans to increase its ability to enrich uranium. 伊朗核项目负责人表示,伊朗已经启动了提高铀浓缩的计划。 Such a move would int

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

GRE阅读遇到专业术语怎么办? 通过上下文找解释 如果GRE阅读文章中出现深奥的学术名词,总会在上下文中给予或多或少的浅显解释,而这些解释可以帮助考生大概理解 名词的含义。比如,很

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

SEVEN SKILLS FOR QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES IN 21ST CENTURY 21世纪合格人才必备7大技能 Technical and technological skills will take on greater importance. There will be a growing need for people who can understand and fix systems--from computer sy

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

新gre作文写作考察考生完成题目过程中是否能够融合批判性思维和分析写作能力,以下是gre考试写作部分issue的优秀写作实例,通过这些优秀范文或是习作,考生可以借鉴里面的短语、句子或思

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

俄罗斯陆战之王再临 军事专家质疑其能力 It is the trailblazer of Russia's multi-billion dollar military modernization. 这是俄罗斯斥资数十亿美元用于军事现代化项目的开拓者。 The Armata tank seen here on display

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Well, it turns out that there's a simple two word fix that can dramatically increase our ability to resist temptation and it gives us a better chance to make a better choice. 其实有两个简单的

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Alpha gives Compaq a leadership, 64-bit architecture at least two-years ahead of Merced - which, I should add, will also be an integral part of our product portfolio. Alpha使康柏拥有了一种领先的64位体系结构,该结构比Merced至少提

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

We are also enhancing the ability of customers to purchase products over the Internet, both from Compaq and our worldwide network of retailers. 同时康柏也在不断增强客户通过Internet从康柏或全球分销商处购买康柏产品的能力。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Compaq is also the leading supplier of solutions for Internet Service Providers. 康柏也是为Internet服务提供商提供解决方案的领先厂商。 Seven of the top eight ISPs have standardized on Compaq for their NT-based Web hosting service

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

We will also strengthen our customer partnerships through: 同时康柏还将通过以下途径来加强我们与客户的关系: Focused, global account management, Industry-leading service and support, and, A commitment to sell the way you want t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Thank you, and good morning. everyone. 谢谢大家,早上好! It is always an honor and a pleasure to speak here at PC Expo. 能够在PCExpo展览期间在这里演讲,我感到十分荣幸,而且非常高兴。 An honor because this is the pr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

布琳布朗致力于研究人与人的关系--我们感同身受的能力、获得归属感的能力、爱的能力。在TEDx休斯敦一次富有感染力的幽默谈话中,她跟我们分享了她的研究发现,一个让她更想深入了解自

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频