文本: By the late 1840s, Victoria and Albert haddecided to transform the front of Buckingham Palace. And to makespace, they dismantled the marble triumphal arch and relegated it to a distantcorner of a Royal Park. As the cars and tourists swirlar

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

Finally she leaves him some scraps to chew on. A young male arrives, a dangerous situation for the cub. She growls a warning. Its not enough. The cub slips. The mother must get her cub away from danger as quickly as possible. They head north. She kno

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

The Great Global DVD Divide Parents all over the world complain these days that kids watch too much TV. Our solution, however, offers a paradox: Kids should watch even more TV. What's the catch? They

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Facing the Fears of Retirement

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

B: Is there anything else, apart from the Credit Rating and Debt to Asset Ratio? 除了信用等级和资产负债率以外,还有其他的什么标准吗? A: There is the Balance of Net Liabilities. This must not exceed its net assets and no bus

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Mr Brown! How nice to see you, can I help? Brown先生!.很高兴见到您,我能帮忙吗? B: I'm not exactly sure if it's your department, but I'd like to ask some questions about qualifying for Comprehensive Credit Granting. 我不敢完全

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Good afternoon, how can I be of service today? 下午好,今天我如何为您效劳? B: My company wants to become involved in your Comprehensive Credit Granting. We are a very young company and I'm not at all sure if we meet your credit requ

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: What can I do for you, Madam? 我能为您效劳吗,女士? B: Can you help me with Comprehensive Credit Granting? 关于综合授信业务的事情你能帮我吗? A: Certainly, Madam. What would you like to know? 当然可以,女士。您想

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Passage A Information, Please When I was quite young, I discovered that somewhere inside the telephone lived an amazing person -

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Return from the Cage It was the open space in Austin that initially overwhelmed me. I couldn't adjust to it. The ease with which I could get in a car and drive to any place left me bewildered and conf

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Now Your Turn SAMPLE DIALOG A: Whats the matter with you? You look terrible. B: Too bad. I fell off my bike. A: How come you fell off? B: 1 was riding along the road,thinking about the exam,when the driver behind me suddenly honked his horn.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

[00:01]R:I'm so glad you're going on this trip! [00:03]E:Yeah! I've been working so hard this semester. [00:07]I really need to go crazy, you know, blow off some steam. [00:09]R:Sure. Sure. [00:13]Look, I don't, I don't know if your plans are f

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英美人天天都在说的4000句:跟着影视学最真实的口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: When this gas wafts into your eyes, certain neurons instruct your tear ducts to flush out this potentially harmful substance. 当这气体飘浮到你的眼睛,特定的神经元会下达指令到

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

The piles of snow are almost the same size, and each one sits in the middle of a paving brick. Because of their shape and size, some netizens say they resemble steamed buns called mantou, which are popular in northern China. Bian Yun, an expert with

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: You often forget to do things. You get overwhelmed by big tasks and overall your mind feels cluttered. 你常常忘记事情。繁重的工作使你不堪负荷,最后大脑乱成一团。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Perhaps. Or, proceeding in a more convenient, more economical, and consequently more probable fashion, 或者是这样。或者,他是用更方便,更经济,而且更可能的方法, was he satisfied with merely returning to breathe at the su

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

今天我们要学的词是blueprint。 Blueprint, 蓝图。美国政府迫切需要削减开支。 Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid outlined a blueprint to cut spending, 参议院多数党领袖里德提出一份削减开支的蓝图。Classified b

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Positive thoughts can often trick your brain into thinking you've already achieved the goal, giving you a sense of reward and reducing motivation. But this doesn't mean negative thoughts are good

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文