Passage B A Well-Balanced Life A well-balanced life is necessary to live in today's world. Without a well-balanced life a person can neither function properly nor develop into a well-rounded individua

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Care for Our Mother Earth (Dr. McKinley of Awareness Magazine interviews a group of experts on environmental issues.) Dr. McKinley: What do you think is the biggest threat to the environment today? Am

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage A Oxford University Oxford University is the oldest university in Britain and one of the world's most famous institutions of higher learning. Oxford University was established during the 1100'

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Cultural Differences In 1993, I had my first opportunity to visit Russia as a representative of the University of California. I was there to provide some technical assistance in the area of agricultur

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Many Baby Boomers Are Worried About Prospects for Retirement When Elizabeth Buras' father retires four years from now after 30 years with a lift repair company, he'll receive monthly checks from his c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Shaking Hands On the Web Jack Welch said something the other day that brought me up short:

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage B Living on My Own The first time I decided to leave home was when I was a sophomore in high school. I was having trouble getting along with my parents. I had about a hundred dollars in my poc

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Frog Story A couple of odd things have happened lately. I have a log cabin in those same woods of Northern Wisconsin. I built it by hand and also added a greenhouse to the front of it. It is a joy to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Passage B The Web--My Main Sources of Information As a resource, the World Wide Web (Web) contains huge amounts of information. The Web is extensive, relatively easy to access, and provides virtually

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Never Give Up They told him to quit, that he wasn't good enough, but figure skater Paul Wylie refused to listen. When he stepped off the plane in Washington, D.C., following the 1992 Winter Games, and

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Christopher Reeve--A Real Superman He was

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

The Victim You could call me a shop-a-holic, as most of my friends do, but I call myself a lover of fashion. Sitting in my room, I look in my closet at all my belongings and wonder what else I want to

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

You Are the Weakest Link, Goodbye Do you remember the good old days? Innocent times spent sharing documents and executable files without a care in the world. Okay, every month or so you might encounte

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Einstein's Compass Young Albert was a quiet boy.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Not Now, Dr. Miracle Severino Antinori is a rich Italian doctor with a string of private fertility clinics to his name. He likes watching football and claims the Catholic faith. Yet the Vatican is no

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Tongue-tied Several weeks ago I was riding in a cab when the driver's eyes caught mine in the rear view mirror and he said,

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

I Have His Genes But Not His Genius It's Christmas Eve 2040, and I'm the only bartender still working that afternoon, and the house is practically empty. I see this guy down at the end of the bar, sit

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Yitzhak Rabin was elected Israel's prime minister in June 1992. He fought for peace and came into contact with states and politicians against whom he had fought numerous wars. The historic handshake b

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

Is that your boyfriend? Jacob asked, alerted by the jealous edge in Mike's voice. I was surprised it was so obvious. 那是你的男朋友吗?雅克布留意到了迈克的语气带着嫉妒的味道,于是问道。我很惊讶,原来这是那么

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Mark needs a book. He does not have money. His mom takes him to the library. Mark can borrow books for free. Mark enters the library. There are so many books. There are books about animals. There are books about pirates. There are books about science

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2