为实现自己的留学之梦,无数学生默默地在GRE考试中付出自己辛勤的汗水。所有GRE高分故事背后都有值得我们学习的GRE备考经验。相信这样的一个个GRE高分故事能够在你备考GRE考试的过程中送

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Broadcast: February 14, 2003 By George Grow This is the VOA Special English Environment Report. President Bush has offered a plan to speed development of technology that uses hydrogen as fuel. His goa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-科技导航

Broadcast: Jan 29, 2003 The use of insects as agents of warfare is not a new idea. In the 2) Biblical story of the 3) Exodus, one of the 4) plagues visited upon the Egyptians was a horde of 5) locusts

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-科技先知

Well, I've got three points here, right? 好的,我分为三点来说。 First of all, to your first one: there's no question that we've changed, 首先,回答你第一个问题:人类变了,这一点毋庸置疑, that we now want a person

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Thank you so much for that, Helen. As you know, there's another speaker here with us that works in your same field. 感谢您的演讲,海伦。今天还有另一位演讲者,她和您在相同的领域里做研究。 She comes at it from a diffe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Along with this, we see a rise of a host of beliefs: 不仅如此,各种信仰开始传播: the belief of virginity at marriage, arranged marriages -- strictly arranged marriages 坚信婚前必须保持处女身,包办婚姻(严格安排的婚

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

But technology is producing one modern trend that I find particularly important. 但科技正在制造一种当代潮流,我认为它尤为重要。 It's associated with the concept of paradox of choice. 它和选择悖论这一概念相关。 For

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

Evan Gant使声波可视,给我们展示了cymatics的科技性和艺术性。cymatics不仅可以分析复杂的声波,例如海豚的声音,还可以创造复杂而漂亮的设计。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

In his State of the Union Address, President Obama made a big deal about manufacturing jobs as a central part of his economic vision for the country. Our first priority is making America a magnet for new jobs in manufacturing, he proclaimed. I suppor

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you aGREe or disaGREe with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

从题目入手突破新GRE作文 。新GRE作文一直是我们国内考生的一个薄弱环节,新GRE考试实施以来,让很多更加茫然无措,尤其新GRE作文issue写作部分,下面给考生分享相关的GRE作文题目破解方法

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

SCIENCE REPORT – January 16, 2002: Snow Facts By George Grow This is the VOA Special English SCIENCE REPORT. Winter weather has arrived in northern areas of the world. In much of the United States,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

Human life can not continue without science and technology. For many years, human society has developed with the advance of science and technology while the development of science and technology has in turn brought the process to mankind. The life we

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

China's National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has adopted a new method of calculating GDP that it says better reflects the contribution of innovation to economic growth. 中国国家统计局采用了新的GDP核算方法,该方法据称能更好地反

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The top five most popular tech-related reasons for not doing homework: 五个不做作业最流行的科技借口: 1 My computer crashed and I lost it. 电脑死机了,我做的作业(因没有保存)丢失了。 2 I finished my homework but then

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hi everyone. I'm Naomi Shah, and today I'll be talking to you about my research involving indoor air quality and asthmatic patients. 大家好,我是劳伦霍奇,今天我要跟你们讲讲我关于室内空气质量和哮喘病人的研究。 1.

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So ovarian cancer is one of those cancers that most people don't know about, 卵巢癌是大多数人所不了解的癌症之一, or at least don't pay that much attention to. 或者至少说没有怎么注意。 But yet, it's the fifth leading cau

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Hi everyone. I'm Shree Bose. 大家好,我是斯里波色。 I was the 17-18 year-old age category winner and then the grand prize winner. 我是17-18岁组的冠军,也是大奖得主 。 And I want all of you to imagine a little girl holding a

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So my idea was born,and I had the project set up and a hypothesis, 这就是我的想法诞生的过程,然后,我就有了项目的开展和假说, so what was my next step? 那么我的下一步呢? Well obviously I had to find a lab to wor

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

December 9 12月9日 Read it! 读读看! Technology makes a lot of amazing things possible! 科技让许多不可思议的事情得以成真! A bracelet helps you remember your cellphone. 一支手炼能帮你记得拿你的手机, It beeps if

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语