TED演讲:科技并没有改变爱 为什么?(11)
时间:2019-01-03 作者:英语课 分类:TED演讲科技篇
英语课
Well, I've got three points here, right? 好的,我分为三点来说。
First of all, to your first one: there's no question that we've changed, 首先,回答你第一个问题:人类变了,这一点毋庸置疑,
that we now want a person to love, and for thousands of years, 现在人们依然渴望爱情,而几千年来,
we had to marry the right person from the right background and right kin 1 connection. 人们都遵从必须和来自匹配的背景和关联的人结婚。
And in fact, in my studies of 5,000 people every year, I ask them, "What are you looking for?" 每年我对5000人进行调研,我问他们:“你想找什么样的人?”
And every single year, over 97 percent say ... The list grows... 每年,超过97%的人会说...清单越来越长了吧...
Well, no. The basic thing is over 97 percent of people want somebody that respects them, 呃,没有。超过97%的人都表示想找尊重自己,
somebody they can trust and confide 2 in, somebody who makes them laugh, 值得信任的,能交心的,能逗你笑的,
somebody who makes enough time for them and somebody who they find physically 3 attractive. 花时间陪自己的以及长相看着顺眼的人。
That never changes. And there's certainly -- you know, there's two parts... 这几点从未改变过。大概有两部分...
But you know how I call that? That's not what people used to say... That's exactly right. 你知道我怎么定义这种现象吗?过去人们并不是这样的择偶标准。是的。
They said they wanted somebody with whom they have companionship, economic support, children. 过去人们会说他们想找能够与自己作伴,提供经济支持,喜爱孩子的人。
You know, we went from a production economy to a service economy. 我们从生产经济转变为服务经济。
n.家族,亲属,血缘关系;adj.亲属关系的,同类的
- He comes of good kin.他出身好。
- She has gone to live with her husband's kin.她住到丈夫的亲戚家里去了。
v.向某人吐露秘密
- I would never readily confide in anybody.我从不轻易向人吐露秘密。
- He is going to confide the secrets of his heart to us.他将向我们吐露他心里的秘密。
adj.物质上,体格上,身体上,按自然规律
- He was out of sorts physically,as well as disordered mentally.他浑身不舒服,心绪也很乱。
- Every time I think about it I feel physically sick.一想起那件事我就感到极恶心。
标签:
TED演讲