Stupid Cupid最早出自Connie Francis《Gold》。后成为电影《公主日记》插曲,由歌手Mandy Moore演唱。本意是愚蠢的丘比特,在这首歌中的内涵是丘比特的爱神之箭射错了对象。 Stupid Cupid You're a real m

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

Anti-Corruption Group Says Abuse of Power Still Very High in Many Countries From VOA Learning English, this is the Economics Report in Special English. A group that brings attention to the issue of corruption says levels of bribery, abuse of power an

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

LESSON 159 GETTING AWAY FROM OCTOPUS FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER I never used to mind the occasional bit of octopus, as you know, we had those wonderful dinners at Anemos in Charlotte Street in London, you remember? But here in Greece, they seem

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Hostess:This morning in Health Watch bad memories. They can be the hardest ones to forget, no matter how hard we try,and that is now confirmed by a recent study. Phsycologist and Early Show contributor Robin Goodman is here to tell us about it.Good

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Study Finds Support for Charter Schools Growing in US A new study published Tuesday has found increased support for charter schools and private school voucher programs. The study suggests that Republican Party support for these programs had a strong

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

2014年首支洗脑神曲首度出炉!Robin Thicke 联手Jessie J,助阵 DJ Cassidy 最新新单《Calling All Hearts》!骚宾与结石姐的发挥更是异常精彩,势必席卷整个春天。 To the dancefloor, tonight Let love start Calli

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Florence, let me start with you, because you wrote this book about being a woman alone. You say your message to women is pretty simple that we need to embrace aloneness, and not think of it as a failure. What do you mean? Well, of course, this is my

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Scientists now have a genetic map of the potato. The project is the work of a team from fourteen countries, the Potato Genome Sequencing Consortium. Potatoes are one of the world's leading food cro

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十)月

Top 5 Countdown for Week Ending July 20 These are known as the dog days of summer in the United States, when temperatures soar and nobody wants to move quickly. The hit list follows suit, as four of our top five tracks simply stay put. The exception

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: We turn now to breaking news from the world of fashion. And if you're on social media, this has probably already popped up on your feed. And we feel it's our duty to report on this because it could be the hot trend for the summer

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

Top 5 Songs for Week Ending August 3 Were exploring the five most popular songs in the Billboard Magazine Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending August 3, 2013. This week, Ill take a look at performers who also write and produce their own mus

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

Top 5 Countdown for Week Ending August 31 Were exploring the five most popular songs in the Billboard Magazine Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending August 31, 2013. Theres movement in our Top Five! We even get an all-new song. Lets begin at

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

My name's Ruth and I'm from a small village in England. I live quite near Nottingham and I've lived there for most of my life actually. Nottingham is quite famous for Sherwood forest, where Robin hood was supposed to live and as a child I spent some

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

I went to bank this morning. Instead of standing in line to talk to a bank teller, I decided to use an ATM, but it wasnt working. Robin: Excuse me. Could you help me? Im trying to use this ATM machine, but it stopped working after I put in my PIN and

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Doug Levine Washington 17 April 2006 A 1917 recording of Nora Bayes singing Over There, a 1938 radio broadcast of The Adventures of Robin Hood, Dave Brubeck's 1959 million-selling jazz album Time O

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(四月)

Michael: Shall we ? Robin: Oh, this is nice. Did you get a new car? Michael: No, this is a company car . Getting to drive one is one of the perks of my new job. Robin: Does your new position call for a lot of driving? Michael: It does. As the regiona

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

1. Robin Williams widow says she is utterly heartbroken after the actor and comedians apparent suicide. Williams was found dead on Monday. 2. Secretary of State, John Kerry is urging Iraqs new leaders to quickly form an inclusive government after the

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(八)月

If you used your imagination to create a fantasy world, what accent would the characters speak in? This month sees the return of the successful American television series, Game of Thrones. Set in a fantasy world of mythical castles and charming princ

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 秘密花园.The.Secret.Garden

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 秘密花园.The.Secret.Garden