以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

以下段落是摘自新闻里的一些重要信息,并不是一个段落的听写。空内信息可在本新闻中全部找到,大家可以根据这些信息复述新闻。 一、泛听建议: 1、完整听一遍,掌握大意。 2、继续听,特

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Lesson 12: The U.S. 第十二课:美国 1. A map of the U.S. 1. 美国地图 Here is a map of the United States. 这里有一张美国地图。 Do you know what country is west of the U.S., Li Ming? 李明,你知道美国的西面是哪个国家吗

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第五册

Just recently a young person came up to me and said 不久前一位年轻人跟我说, she was sick of politicians standing in the way of her dreams. 她收购了政客们阻碍她的梦想。 As if we were actually going to let Malia go to Burning

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Ha. I hope you all are proud of yourselves. 哈,我希望在座各位都为自己而骄傲。 The guy wanted to give his hotel business a boost 这家伙本来是想给自家酒店生意拉拉人气, and now we are praying that Cleveland makes it

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Its only nine more months, baby. Settle down. 只剩下九个月而已宝贝。坚持住。 And yet somehow, despite all this, despite the churn, 但不知为何,虽然有这些问题, in my final year my approval ratings keep going up. 任期最后

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

She makes it look easy now. But 你现在看她感觉很容易,其实... Next year at this time, someone else will be standing here in this very spot and its anyone guess who she will be. 明年这个时候站在这里讲话的就是别人了,谁知

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

President Donald Trumps wife Melania and their 11-year-old son Barron have officially moved into the White House. She and the boy had been living at the familys home at Trump Tower in New York so Barron could finish out the year at his current school

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

President Donald Trump returned to Washington, DC on Monday for a very important event. It was not for a meeting with an international leader. And it was not for a joint session of Congress. No, on this day, Trump greeted thousands of children. They

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

British Prime Minister Theresa May meets with U.S. President Donald Trump Friday at the White House where the two world leaders will hold a joint news conference. 英国首相特雷莎梅星期五将在白宫会晤美国总统川普,这两位领导人

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

White House Confirms Death of US Hostage in Syria 白宫证实在叙利亚的美国人质已死亡 U.S. officials have confirmed that an American woman held hostage in Syria is dead. Twenty-six-year old Kayla Mueller was kidnapped in August of 2013 w

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

White House Celebration Honors Student Poets 奥巴马夫人在白宫为学生诗人颁奖 The American poet Carl Sandburg once said, Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance. Recently five young people were named to lead that dance for the next y

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

In The News - US Secret Service Director Resigns 美国特勤局局长辞职 From VOA Learning English, this is In The News. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 The head of the security force guarding the president of the United States r

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

I'm sure you'll receive good advice. You're got a great education to go back and reflect about what is right for you, but you eventually will have to choose and I hope that you will dare to compete. And by that I don't mean the kind of cutthroat comp

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

年感恩节过后,美国圣诞节日的气氛越来越浓,白宫女主人米歇尔-奥巴马宣布了这一年白宫圣诞节的主题及相关活动,并向大家展示了披上节日新装的白宫。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

The White House says America's employment picture is worse than the Obama administration had anticipated just a few months ago. The somber admission follows the latest jobless report showing the highest unemployment rate the United States has seen in

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年6月

GWEN IFILL: From the night he was reelected, President Obama has made clear that cutting greenhouse gas emissions was a centerpiece of his second-term agenda. Today, his administration unveiled its biggest effort yet to tackle the issue of climate ch

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

RAY SUAREZ:Next: to our series about the digital world's cultural impact. NewsHour political editor Christina Bellantoni is here with the Daily Download team. CHRISTINA BELLANTONI:Ordinary citizens have more opportunities to talk directly to the pres

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

Looks like he opted for the herd. 看来他选择了羊群 Claire. 克莱尔 I'd like to put an order for the water filters 我想为南苏丹项目的 and the welldigging equipment for the South Sudan project. 滤水器和钻井机械下订单 Can w

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

The White House played host to one of the sport's most recognizable figures Tuesday. David Beckham and his L-A Galaxy crew received championship honors from U-S President Barack Obama. As is now a custom with championship teams from the United States

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频