实用英语电话用语小结 情况 (一) 打电话的人找的是你自己 打电话来的人 你 (接电话的人) Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?) Speaking. 我就是。 This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 This is he.) You're speaking/talki

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Kathy: Does Mr. Schmidt know he's going to become a father? Kim: No, and I have no way of getting ahold of him! There's no phone where he's at! Kathy: Well, he has a surprise waiting for him when he gets back, doesn't he! Kim: My older sister Judy wi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

It's important, now, that you don't make your friends suspicious when you go back to them. 这很重要,现在,当你回到你的朋友身边时,确保他们不会生疑。 Tell them that your mother called, and that you talked her out of comin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Returning a Call (1) Bob: Good morning, this is Bob. 早上好,我是Bob. Jack: Hi, Bob, this is Jack Miles returning your call. 你好,Bob, 我是Jack Miles, 给你回电话. Bob: Hi, Jack. Thanks for getting back to me. 你好,Jack.谢谢你给我回

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Words and Expressions complicate vt.使复杂;使麻烦 former a.以前的;前者 suppose vt.让;猜想;假定,以为 restaurant n.饭店,饭馆 flight n.飞行,飞翔,航班

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dialogue B (A:Jim Brown B:Receiver) A:Hello.This is Jim Brown of the Export Department.May Ispeak to Mr.Wang? B:I'm sorry,but he is out of the office right now. A:When will he be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(O=Operator, C=Chinese) O: Is this the Silver Star Trading Company? C: Yes, it is. O: This is the overseas telephone operator in the United States. We have a call for Mr. John Wang in the International Finance Department from a Mr. Robert of ABC Comp

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

电话英语推销产品短句 电话推销需要的是技巧,以便以最快的速度沟通。记住下面五句话帮你向成功迈进。 1、我们从获知贵公司的名称,不知贵公司对这一系列的产品是否有兴趣。 Your name

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

首先本人认为,如果自己英语不太好,最好不要主动打电话给客户。尤其是打给非说英语国家的客户/英语不太好的客户。因为很可能达不到效果,从邮件/或你们以往联系的方式会比较好。比如

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

We will certainly consider your company. 我们肯定会考虑贵公司的。 Well we hope to hear from you soon. Goodbye. 我们希望尽快接到您的来电,再见。 Tom, Tom, how are you getting on? 汤姆,汤姆,你进行的怎么样了?

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Dialogue C (A:Wang Ling B:Fang Fang's father C:Fang Fang) A:Hello.This is wang Ling.May I speak to Fang Fang? B:I'll put you through.Hold on,please,(Voice:Fang Fang,there's a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dialogue A (A:Robert B:Peter C:Mike) A:Hello. B:Hello.Is that Mike? A:No,this is Robert,his brother,speaking. B:Oh hello,Robert.This is Peter.How are you? A:Fine,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Key Sentences(重点句子) 79.Yes.I'll go to get him. 在,我去叫他。 80.I'm so glad I've got hold of you at last. 我很高兴终于找到了你。 81.Were you trying to get in tou

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

我们打电话时会听到一些英文提示音,你明白是什么意思吗? 1.空号 中文:您好!您所拨打的号码是空号,请核对后再拨。 英文:Sorry! The number you dialed does not exist, please check it and dial later. 2.被叫

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

1. How may I direct you call? 您要哪里? 2. Could I have extension 239,please? 请转接分机239。 3. I'm sorry the number's engaged. 对不起,这个电话有人在打。 4. The line is free now.I'll put you through. 不占线了,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

中国家庭并不常用电话答录机。 4) Hi! Johns answering machine is broken。 This is his refrigerator。 Please speak very slowly, and Ill stick your message to myself with one of these magnets。 注:通常情况下,来电话者面

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Simon: Yeah, hey Todd, I have one complaint. Why can't I never reach you on the phone? 西蒙:嘿,托德,我要抱怨一下。为什么你的电话总是打不通? Todd: Ah, I know, I'm really bad with my phone. I hate the phone. I can not st

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

到国外出差之前,一般而言都以传真和外国的当事者取得晤面的约定,很少用电话联络。但是在国内,或是自己在国外需要紧急晤面的时候,利用电话则较为方便。在本篇中所要介绍的是要求

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

2011年即将到来,这时你可能身在外地,无法与家人爱人团聚,无法一起在新年即将到来的时刻倒数吗?现在科技如此发达,大家可以使用网络视频,网络音频,电话来一起进行倒数。 今天介绍

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

hangup挂断电话 hangon/holdon别挂电话 例句: Shewasangryatherboyfriendandhungupthephone. 她生她男朋友的气,然后挂断了电话。 Don'thangup,please. 请不要挂断电话。 HangupandI'llcallyoubackinafewminutes. 您先挂了,过

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语