Seventy-five years ago, on January 20th, 1942, senior officials of the German Nazi Party met in a villa in the Wannsee district of Berlin to discuss what they called the Final Solution to the Jewish questionthe deportation and extermination of the Je

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

Short Conversation 租车 A:May I help the next person in line? B:Hi,I have a reservation.This is the confirmation number. A:Can I have your driver's license and credit card,please? B:Here they are. A:You want a compact car for two days,right?We ha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

Unit1 Gets your troubles goodbye 第一节 向你的烦恼说再见 A Jew, an Indian and a black were lined up to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. 一位犹太人、一位印第安人和一位黑人列队进入天国之门。 Said the Jew to St. Peter, 6

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

AS IT IS 2015-07-13 Healing Jewish-Muslim Relations in France 弥合法国犹太人和穆斯林的关系 France is guarding against new violence after the terrorist attack last month near the city of Lyon. The attack came only six months after deadly

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AS IT IS 2015-06-18 Group Seeks to Improve Muslim-Jewish Relations AJC推动改善穆斯林与犹太人的关系 The AJC is one of Americas oldest and most influential Jewish groups. At its recent yearly meeting, the group invited several Muslims to

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2016-01-16 French Jews Debate Wearing Skullcaps 法国犹太人争论戴无檐便帽 A knife attack in France that injured a Jew has started a debate about wearing head coverings that show a person is Jewish. Even if we dont wear one, well a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-20 Israeli and US Jews: Alike and Different 以色列与美国的犹太人:相似与不同 Jews in Israel and the United States share pride in their religion, says the Pew Research Center. But there are also differences in how they v

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Books and Arts; Book Review;Mass murder; 文艺;书评;大屠杀; History and its woes;How Stalin and Hitler enabled each other's crimes; 历史及其悲哀之处;斯大林和希特勒如何纵容彼此犯下大罪; Bloodlands: Europe

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Joe Flom is an outlier. But he's not an outlier for the reasons you might think. 乔弗洛姆是一个卓尔不群的人,但他也许不是你想象当中的那种卓越者。 By the end of the chapter, in fact, we'll see that it is possible to tak

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

That's the last of them. Look at us. I think we look very nice. 这里是最后一批了。瞧咱们这身。我觉得看起来挺不错的 Really? I think we look like the Olson twins. 是吗?我觉得看起来像奥尔森姐妹 Well hello, girls.

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

假期快乐! 直截了当说贺节︰ Happy New Millennium! 千禧年快乐! Happy *Hanukkah! (如果对方是犹太人) 献殿节(光明节)快乐! 每逢佳节倍思亲︰ I'll have a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

❤ 模仿文本:Officials in Vienna have announced the discovery of old Jewish tombstones that were hidden underground during the Second World War to preserve them from destruction by the Nazis. 20 headstones have been found in Vienna's Seegasse c

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

GWEN IFILL: Prime Minister Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sought today to ease strains over his plans to speak to Congress tomorrow. But he also said he has a moral obligation to criticize a potential nuclear deal with Iran. He spoke to AI

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

直截了当说贺节: Happy New Millennium! 千禧年快乐! Happy *Hanukkah! (如果对方是犹太人) 献殿节(光明节)快乐! 每逢佳节倍思亲: I'll have a blue Christmas without you. 没有你圣诞节我会过得很郁卒

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And from that moment, Jehovah was recognised by all the Jews as the Highest Master of their Fate, the only True God, who had taught them how to live holy lives when he bade them to follow the wise lessons of his Ten Commandments. 从这时起,耶和华

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Chapter 9 第九章 Moses 摩西 The story of Moses, the leader of the Jewish people 犹太民族的领袖摩西的故事 Some time during the twentieth century before our era, a small and unimportant tribe of Semitic shepherds had left its old home,

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

But they decided that this process is too slow, 但他们觉得这么做速度太慢, so they order long common graves to be dug and make that victims lie down on top of the last group of dead bodies. 他们于是命犹太人挖掘长形合葬墓。然

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 二战启示录

He goes on The Ukrainians will come up to us, smiling, filled with joy. 他继续写道:乌克兰人带着微笑走向我们,他们十分喜悦。 The women will bring us bread and honey. 妇女送我们面包和蜂蜜。 They saw us as their lib

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 二战启示录

Hitler is exasperated. He will later call Churchill a Jew-ridden half American drunkard. 希特勒大为光火。他之后将把邱吉尔说成犹太人附身的半个美国醉鬼。 From now on, whenever he is exhausted, he will vent his spite again

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 二战启示录

直截了当说贺节︰ Happy New Millennium! 千禧年快乐! Happy *Hanukkah! 如果对方是犹太人) 献殿节(光明节)快乐! 每逢佳节倍思亲︰ I'll have a blue Christmas without you. 没有你圣诞节我会过得很郁卒。 I'll /

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语