单词词意 revolutionn.革命;旋转,转数 revolutionarya.革命的,革新的 n.革命者 revolvev.(使)旋转 rewardn.(for)报酬,赏金 v.(for)酬劳;酬谢 rhythmn.节奏,韵律 ribn.肋骨,肋状

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年最新考研英语词汇

Dialog 1: Menu F: This is a good place to see customer service in action. M: This is a coffee shop, I run a department store. F: service is service, whether youre selling sandwiches or dresses. M: ready to order? F: we don't have menus. M: Hang on, I

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

I am always interested in traveling. My reasons are quite (extremely) simple and clear. If anybody is not satisfied with my viewpoint(s), I shall be greatly surprised at his ways of thinking. In the first place, traveling increases our knowledge. Onl

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

I understand why you're upset, sir. 先生,我明白您为什么恼火。 I understand why you're upset, sir. 先生,我明白您为什么恼火。 Well then, do something about it! 那好,想想办法吧! I realize that we've started off bad

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Disagreeing on a project A: Mr. Crandall, Im sorry, but I really dont see the value in doing this entire project over from scratch. It would take a lot of work. B: Thats certainly true. But, thats what this job is all about, Maria. There's no doubt t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

导购口语: Scanners come in quite a variety of shapes and sizes in our store. 我们店的扫描仪形状和大小多种多样。 Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or we refund your money. 我们保证用户满意,否则我们可以退款。 An o

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 我希望继续我们的合作。 A: It is so wonderful that this transaction turned out to be the satisfaction of both parties. 我们的这次交易能够让双方都很满意, 太好了。 B: Yes. We'

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:I am very sorry you feel that way. 非常遗憾您这么想。 A:I'm really disappointed in the quality of your work. 我对你们的工作质量十分失望。 B:I am very sorry you feel that way. 非常遗憾您这么想。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

终止合同 Andrew: We arent going to renew our contract this year. 今年我们不再和你们续签合同了. Elizabeth: How come? I thought you were happy with our service. 为什么?我一直以为你对我们的服务是很满意的. Andrew: I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter no Cause I got you babe Nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter no Cause I got you babe Cause we gon' fight oh yes we gon' fight Believe we gon' fight we gon' fight fight for our right to love

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I hope you have received our Imperial Lemons and that you are happy with the order. 我希望你收到了我们的皇家柠檬,并对订单感到满意。 Yes, very very happy. 是的,非常满意。 The lemons are fantastique! 柠檬太棒了!

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

But if we do that once, all our clients will start asking for 20% off everything. 但如果我们这么做过一次,那么所有客户就会开始要求一切打8折。 No, I disagree. 不,我不同意。 We'll be bankrupt! No, you're wrong. 我们

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

A: Excuse me. Do you happen to have a gym here? B: Yes, sir. I think you'll find our gym quite satisfactory. A: So, where do I go to exercise? B: It's only one flight down, sir. Just take the elevator or the stairs. A: Am I going to be charged extra

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

unit 249 饱餐一顿 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do you like these dishes? A:你觉得这些菜的味道如何? B:Fine, they are colorful and tasty. B:很好,色香味美。 A:Did you enjoy your dinner? A:晚餐吃得满意吗? B:Yes, I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(272) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Tell me about your 跟我讲讲 experience as the chair of the oversight reform committee. 你担任改革监督委员会主席的经历吧 It's been very rewarding. 我获益良多 What are the biggest challenges you've had to face? 你遇到的最严

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

英语中有许多心理状态的动词, 它们都是及物动词,大都含有使的意思。常见的有:amaze使惊奇, amuse使快乐、使好笑, astonish使惊奇, annoy使烦恼, bore使厌烦, irritate使恼怒, worry使担忧, delight使高

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

be able to (do) 能(做),会(做) be about to (do) 即将,正要 be absent from 缺勤,缺课 be abundant in 丰富的,富裕的 be accustomed to 习惯于,适应于 be acquainted with 与相识,熟悉,了解 be active in 积极于请访问

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Beijing white-collar workers were more satisfied with their work and life than their counterparts in other large Chinese cities in 2016, despite facing limited promotion opportunities, intense competition and choking smog, according to a new report b

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Are you happy? 你快乐吗? Are you satisfied with your finances,relationships, and career? 你是否对自己的财务状况,人际关系和事业感到满意? Being satisfied doesn't necessarily meanthat you have all the money in the world

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Jeffrey Katzenberg 杰弗里卡曾伯格 It's kind of fun to do the impossible, Walt Disney once said. 挑战不可能完成的任务,其乐无穷。 沃尔特迪士尼曾经这样说。 That was the type of attitude that appealed to Jobs. 这种处事

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传