Bill Gates Talks about the Future of Toilets Microsoft founder Bill Gates has presented a container of feces to visitors to a trade show in China. 微软创始人比尔盖茨在中国的一个贸易展上向参观者展示了一个粪便容器。 No,

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(363) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

56. bring 1) What has brought you here? 2) What brings you here today? 3) May I bring you home? 4) I brought home a duck for dinner. bright 1) You have a bright future. break 1) Let's break for ten minutes.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

The real-time counter on the GSMA Intelligence website shows the constant rise of mobile phone subscribers worldwide. GSMA移动智库(GSMA Intelligence)上的实时统计显示,全球的移动手机用户数量在持续增加。 The market is huge

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(二月)

无人驾驶汽车正向我们走来-它们的开车技术会比你们好。克里斯格迪斯透露了他和他的队伍怎么样研制每小时能开150英里并可以避免所有可能的交通事故的机器赛车。而且,在了解专业赛车手

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:交通工具

克里斯柯鲁威将展望体育运动的未来并思考科技能为球员、教练还有粉丝带来怎样的改变。作为前美国国家橄榄球联盟的弃踢手,克里斯想像在未来利用扩增实境技术让人们身临其境如在球场

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:(不只是)男人经

Jessica: So Kate what is, what's this future trip? What are you gonna do next year? 杰西卡:凯特,你未来有什么旅行计划吗?你明年打算去哪儿? Kate: Next year, so when I leave Japan, I'm going back to Australia to work for a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The blind get access to the world of art. The seeing get access to the world of the blind. 盲人可以走进艺术的世界,同时,视力正常的人也可以走进盲人的世界。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

We have taken another...one of those brilliant original ideas from Xerox PARC that I saw in 1979, 我们借鉴了施乐PARC的另一项研究成果,也是1979年看到的 but didn't see really clearly then, called object oriented technology, 当时只

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Matthew / England speaker I hope not. I hope if they are driving cars they are run on hydrogen or perhaps something else, electricity perhaps, but I really hope we don't use gasoline anymore. Maiko / Japan speaker I do think in 100 years people will

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Effectively the international (financial) system has a tow-tier structure:Countries that can borrow in their own currency constitute the center, and those, whose borrowings are denominated in one of the hard currencies, constitute the periphery. If

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

And we talked about swarm networks earlier. And talking about the ultimate swarm, about having all of the processors and all of the cars when they're sitting idle being part of a global grid for computing capability. We find that premise quite exciti

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

This time it may be different, because there has been a shift in power from the regional to the central authorities, and the local officials of the banks are no longer under the control of the local provincial authorities but success cannot be taken

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

For the West (in general), and the United States in particular,the crisis was an internally generated event, which led to the collapse of the financial system. For China, it was an external shock which hurt exports but left the financial, political

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

Wild About Tech, China Even Loves Robot Waiters That Cant Serve 中国技术热潮:不能上餐的机器人服务员也受追捧 China is ready for the future, even if the future hasnt quite arrived. 中国已为未来做好了准备,尽管未来尚

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

我们一直说时间很宝贵,因为时间不可逆转,不可复制,而且每个人的生命中的时间都是有限的。但在实际生活中,我们能对于时间的认识和对时间的支配却是大有学问的。有人认为时间是金

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Lesson 172 What a bright sunny day! 1.What a bright sunny day!真是个阳光灿烂的日子! 2.You have bright eyes.你有一双明亮的眼睛。 3.It's bright idea.这是个聪明的见解。 4.You're a bright child.你真是个聪明的孩子。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

At the 1900 World's Fair in Paris, Rudolf Diesel exhibited an engine that could run on oil from vegetables and plants. But Diesel's design was eclipsed by automobile engines that ran on petroleum-based fuel. Today, though, with concerns about the env

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

What do you need to know before it's too late. 应该尽早懂得的人生道理 The sacrifices you make today will pay dividends in the future. 今天的牺牲和努力未来都会有回报 When it comes to working hard to achieve adream earning a d

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Dear future husband,亲爱的未来老公 Here's a few things you'll need to know 这里有一些事情你需要知道 if you wanna be my one and only all my life:如果你想成为与我共度余生的唯一 Take me on a date带我去约会 I deserv

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Todd: Now, Phil, you mentioned that you actually studied automotive engineering. Phil: Yeah, that's correct. Todd: OK, can you explain what automotive engineering is? Phil: It's basically car design and basically technology involved in cars in all as

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂