听歌学英语:亲爱的未来丈夫 Dear Future Husband
Dear future husband,亲爱的未来老公
Here's a few things you'll need to know 这里有一些事情你需要知道
if you wanna be my one and only all my life:如果你想成为与我共度余生的唯一
Take me on a date带我去约会
I deserve 1 a bae我值得拥有一个完美情人
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary 2你也不要忘了准备好每次用来庆祝我们的结婚纪念日的鲜花
'Cause if you treat me right假如你好好爱我
I'll be the perfect wife我也会做个完美老婆
Buying groceries买生活用品
Buy-buying what you need买你需要的一切
You got that 9 to 5你说你从早工作到晚
But, baby, so do I但亲爱的我不也如此
So don't be thinking I'll be home and baking apple pies所以不要想着我会在家里烤好苹果派等你回来
I never learned 3 to cook我从来没学过烹饪
But I can find a hook 4但是我可以找到钩子
Sing along with me和我一起唱
Sing-sing along with me (hey)一起唱
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady你应该知道如何待我如淑女一般
Even when I'm acting 5 crazy即使在我变得歇斯底里的时候
Tell me everything's alright你要告诉我没事没事
Dear future husband,亲爱的未来老公
Here's a few things you'll need to know 这里有一些事情你需要知道
if you wanna be my one and only all my life:如果你想成为与我共度余生的唯一
Dear future husband,未来亲爱的丈夫
If you wanna get that special lovin'如果你想得到我这独家特供的爱
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night那么在每一个充满爱意的晚上都要告诉我我很漂亮
After every fight每次吵架后
Just apologize要道歉
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right也许之后我就会允许你我共度良宵
Even if I was wrong即使我错了
You know I'm never wrong你应该知道我从来都是对的
Why disagree?没有什么不同意,
Why, why disagree?没有理由不同意
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady你应该知道如何待我如淑女一般
Even when I'm acting crazy 即使有时我表现得不像个淑女
Tell me everything's alright请你好好地安抚我
Dear future husband,亲爱的未来老公
Here's a few things you'll need to know 这里有一些事情你需要知道
if you wanna be my one and only all my life:如果你想成为与我共度余生的唯一
Dear future husband,未来亲爱的丈夫
Make time for me请挤时间陪我
Don't leave me lonely别把我一个人丢下
And know we'll never see your family more than mine你也知道我们一起去看我家人的次数要更多一点
I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed (hey)床的左边是我的专属
Open doors for me and you might get some kisses当你如绅士一般为我开门时,你也许会得到我的吻作为奖励
Don't have a dirty mind别想歪了
Just be a classy guy要正派
Buy me a ring给我买枚戒指
Buy-buy me a ring, babe来见证我们的爱
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady你应该知道如何待我如淑女一般
Even when I'm acting crazy即使在我看起来有些不可理喻的时候
Tell me everything's alright也要告诉我没事没事
Dear future husband,亲爱的未来老公
Here's a few things you'll need to know 这里有一些事情你需要知道
if you wanna be my one and only all my life:如果你想成为与我共度余生的唯一
Dear future husband,未来亲爱的丈夫
If you wanna get that special loving如果你想得到我那量身打造的爱
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night那么每晚睡前都要称赞我很漂亮
Future husband, better love me right哦 未来的丈夫,请你好好地爱我
明星单词:
Take me on a date
date: [det] n.约会;日期,日子;时代,年代;(北非和西亚常见的海枣树的)海枣vt.过时;使…显老;显示出…时代(或年龄);鉴定…的年代v.与人约会,相约
‘What's the date today?’ ‘The 10th.’“今天几号?”“10号。”
Write today's date at the top of the page.在页面上方写上今天的日期。
Your date is really hot.你的约会对象真美。
You cannot date the carving 6 and it is difficult to date the stone itself...无法确定这一雕刻的年代,石头本身的年代都难以判断。
Once the decision is reached, he can date and sign the sheet...一旦决议达成,他就可以在这张纸上签署日期和姓名了。
'Dottie' is by far his best novel to date...《多蒂》是他迄今为止最好的小说。
It's going to date me now. I attended that school from 1969 to 1972.现在说起来我就显老了。我 1969至 1972 年就读于那所学校。
For a year I dated a woman who was a research assistant...我曾与一位女研究助理约会了一年的时间。
Buying groceries
grocery: [?gro?s?ri] n.食品杂货;日常生活用品
I stock 7 shelves in a grocery store 我在一家杂货店工作,负责为货架上货。
I hope the old hag has gone out to do her grocery shopping and hasn't come back yet. 我希望那个老妖婆出门买杂货/买生活用品还没回来。
Guess who I met at the grocery store. 你猜我在杂货店遇到了谁?
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right
rock:n 岩石:
She confided 8 to her mother six months ago that her marriage was on the rocks 6个月前,她向母亲透露自己的婚姻已经岌岌可危。
口语you rock你真棒
Thanks for the tickets, Rob. You rock!罗布,谢谢你提供的票。你真厉害!
v 使震惊;使震动;使不安
His death rocked the fashion business.他的去世震惊了整个时装界
- You really deserve a good beating,you naughty boy.你这个调皮孩子真该打。
- I do not deserve all the praises bestowed upon me.我不配得到这些赞扬。
- They celebrate their wedding anniversary annually.他们每年庆祝一番结婚纪念日。
- Today is my parents'30th wedding anniversary.今天是我父母结婚30周年纪念日。
- He went into a rage when he learned about it.他听到这事后勃然大怒。
- In this little village,he passed for a learned man.在这个小村子里,他被视为有学问的人。
- The blacksmith forged a bar of iron into a hook.铁匠把一根铁条锻造成一个钩子。
- He hangs up his scarf on the hook behind the door.他把围巾挂在门后的衣钩上。
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
- All the furniture in the room had much carving.房间里所有的家具上都有许多雕刻。
- He acquired the craft of wood carving in his native town.他在老家学会了木雕手艺。
- The shop takes stock every week on Friday mornings.这家商店每星期五早晨盘点存货。
- Experts have forecast an upturn in the stock market.专家已预测股票市场价格有上升趋势。