Dialogue 1 A:Hello,thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking,How may I help you? B:Hello.I would like to speak to your director of human resources,Ms.Jenkins,Please. A:Just a moment.I'll check to see if she is at her desk.May I

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语

Billy: And the cover is great! The colors are brilliant! Jennifer: Give me a break. You don't care about the colors. You just like the hot babe on the cover. Billy: OK, you got me. So, do you have a subscription? Jennifer: Of course. I'm currently th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

2012年实用商务英语句式模板02 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from london to tokyo. 我的预订号码是2991. my reservation number is 2991. 我在东京预订的。 I made a reservati

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

经典句型:I want to book a oneway ticket to Beijing.我要订一张到北京的单程票。 A:I want to book a oneway ticket to Beijing. 甲:我要订一张到北京的单程票。 B:Which flight do you prefer? 乙:您想要乘坐哪个航班? A:I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

Blair:Hello? Anybody home? Epperly, meet my good friend Chuck Bass. 布雷尔:嗨 有人在家吗? 艾波利,这是我的好朋友恰克拜斯。 Epperly:Nice to meet you, Mr.Bass. 艾波利:很高兴见到你,拜斯先生。 Blair:That's Nate. C

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Agent:How can l help? 代理人:可以效劳吗? Truman:I'd like a flight to Fiji. 楚门:一张去菲济的机票 Agent:Where exactly? 代理人:具体是哪里? Truman:Fiji. 楚门:斐济。 Agent:Where is Fiji?What island? 代理人:斐济的哪儿

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

自报家门 客房预订部 A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon. 客房预订部!下午好! B: I'd Iike to book a double room for Tuesday next week.我想预订一间下周二的双人房。 同类问句: Advance Reservations. Can I help you

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

3 登记入住 3句英文任你选 I'd like to check in, please. 我要登记住宿。 How would you like to settle your bill? 您想怎样付款呢? I have finished the check-in procedure. 我已经办妥了住宿登记手续。 半个句型要记牢

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

1 预订客房 3句英文任你选 Are there any rooms available? 还有空房吗? Do you have one single room for two nights? 我想订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗? I want/would like to reserve a room from sth April to 9th April. 我想订一

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

13. You've had a long flight. 一路辛苦了! 还能这样说: You must be tired on the long flight. Long flight. 应用解析: seek safety in flight 溜之大吉; put the enemy to flight 打得敌人溃逃; flight path 风行方向或路线

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

星级典句: 第一句:I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai, China. 我想预定一个去中国上海的机位。 A: Good morning, Chinese Airlines. Domestic reservations. Can I help you? 早上好。中国航空公司。国内航班预

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:Excuse me, I want to cancel a flight reservation. 打扰了,我想取消航班预定。 A: Excuse me, I want to cancel a reservation. 打扰了,我想取消航班预定。 B: OK. Tell me your flight and your name, plea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Do you have a hotel accommodation? 您有订酒店了吗? B: Yes, I've booked a double room at the Grand. 是的,我已经在格兰大饭店订了一间双人房。 A: Sorry to interrupt you, but aren't you Mr. Han from Beijing? 很抱歉打扰您

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

She got a computer magazine in the mail. She hadn't ordered it. In fact, she'd never even heard of it. The expiration date was on the address label. It was 12 months away. She read the whole magazine within the next few days. A while later, her uncle

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Could I check availability for your venue please?What business facilities do you have? 请问,您的场地现在可用吗?场地有哪些商业设施? How many people can the room or venue hold?Can you provide hospitality?How much does it cost?

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

OK and most importantly, how much does it cost? 好的,最重要的是要多少钱? Well, to book the room for 2 hours usually costs £1,000. 通常是两小时1000美元。 The hospitality is extra but as you're a friend of Denise, I'll throw i

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

星级典句: 第一句:Excuse me. Are there any unreserved first class cabins? 请问还有头等舱票吗? A: Excuse me. Are there any unreserved first class cabins? 请问还有头等舱票吗? B: No. All first class cabins are reserved. B

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

9. I'll take the one with a front view. 我要向阳面的。 还能这样说: I will book the room which faces the sunny side. I'd like to reserve the one on the sunny side. 应用解析: take sides of/with sb. 袒护某人; put on side 摆架子

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. How many people are there in your party? 请问你们共有几位? 还能这样说: How many people do you have? How many people will go for the dinner? 应用解析: be a party to sth. 与某事发生关系,参与某事; make one's part

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I'd like to book a table for dinner this evening. 我想订一张今晚的餐桌。 还能这样说: I want to book a table to have dinner in this evening. Can I book a table for this evening? 应用解析: an open book 尽人皆知的事情;容

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇