What evidence is there for this? 那有什么证据支持这点吗? Well there's one very clear example where a sensation generated by myself feels very different then if generated by another person. 我们认为其中一个非常明了的例子就是

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So its a weekday morning early in April of 2007 and Im staring into my mothers cupboard, a spectacularly cluttered cupboard. Having just moved the folks into an old age home the week before, its now my responsibility to clean up the house that they h

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-I

I refuse to accept this.I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. 我拒绝接受这一观点。我相信人类不只是承受,人类将会战胜一切。 He is immortal, not because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

It is often said it is a man's world. 人们常说,这是一个男人主宰的世界。 So it should perhaps be no surprise that the key to earning more is to think like a man. 所以,当研究者发现,多赚钱的关键方法就是采取男性的

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

So I am a movement chauvinist. I believe movement is the most important function of the brain -- don't let anyone tell you that it's not true. 所以说,我是个运动沙文主义者,我认为运动是大脑最重要的功能,不要让别人告诉

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

It is better to have useless knowledge than to know nothing.----Seneca 拥有无用的知识也比一无所知强。-----塞涅卡 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.09

吉尔伯特泰勒所拥有的研究机会不是每一位脑科学家都所希望拥有的:她有严重中风,并且观察到她大脑的功能--运动,语言,自我意识-一个接一个关闭。这真是令人惊讶的故事。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:美妙的神经系统

1.Stop Stressing So Much 1.不要总是按压你的皮肤 High levels of stress is as bad for your skin as being out in the sun without sufficient sun protection. Stress not only causes hormonal changes in both men and women, it may also affect your

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Star Wars fans love Tatooine and its twin suns, but astronomers working with one of the worlds biggest telescopes have done Luke Skywalkers home planet one better. 《星球大战》中的塔图因星球(Tatooine,天行者家族的故乡行星)以

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1) 事实状态的动词 have, belong, possess, cost, owe, exist, include, contain, matter, weigh, measure, continue I have two brothers. This house belongs to my sister. 2) 心理状态的动词 Know

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Who Needs The World -- Nick Carter I stare at your face 我凝视着你的面容 Into your eyes 进入你的眼睛 Outside there's so much passing us by 外界对我们有太多的漠视 All of the sounds 所有的声音 All of the sights 所有的目光

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

如果说听力是中国学生的软肋的话,那么我们完全可以说口语是中国考生的黑洞。从ETS公布的数据来看,中国考生的口语的分数一直都是在19分上下徘徊,是4科之中最低的。其实里面的核心问

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Weepies,一只由Deb Talan和Steve Tannen组成的流行民谣二重奏。 两人初次相遇是在Tannen的波士顿音乐会上。在此之前,两人都已各自发表过自己的作品(Deb Talan发行过3张,Steve Tannen发行过2张)。 二人相互钦佩,很快就一起开始了创作歌曲,并且Weepies很快诞生了

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

生活中有许多幸福的片断,只是我们经常忽视。两个人的相处需要无尽的包容,当生气的时候,多想想对方的好,想想幸福的点滴,一切困难都算不了什么。 A man and his girlfriend were married. It

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们分享的是拿破仑的名言。 If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. by Napoleon Hill 如果你不能做伟大的事情,那就以伟大的方式做小事。拿破仑

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

If you want to know how close you are to happiness, heres some self-assessment you can do. Be honest with yourself as you answer the following questions - otherwise, the exercise wont be helpful. 如果想知道自己是否快乐,下面这些自我评

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Are you happy? 你快乐吗? Do you feel safe in your everyday life?If you feel unsafe, that's all you can focus on- you don't have the time to be happy。 你每天是否有安全感?如果没有安全感,你就会专心攻克这个问题,也

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

今天这篇文章,我花了很长时间阅读,思考和分析,不是因为其中的单词有多么难,而是被这篇文章的思维以及给出的方法感到十分欣赏。这篇文章主要讲的是怎样才能从最根本的意义上获得

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

你想拥有一口流利的英语吗?Get下面这十大技能,让你的英语口语飞起来~ 1.Find some English radio stations and podcasts in iTunes 在iTunes上找一些英语广播台或播客 There are tons of podcasts about all topics im

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

根据亚投行《章程》及知情人士的消息,作为亚投行最大的股东,中国将可能在重大决策上拥有一票否决权。 请看《中国日报》的报道: China will retain veto power over major decisions by the Asian Infra

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇