释义: have got 拥有 have got 在口语中表达的意思与 have 相同。就像 have+名词表示拥有一样,have got+名词也表达拥有的含义。只不过除了这种含义之外,就不能用 have got 代替 have。 例句: I have

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 外国人日常短语

Allow haters and bashers They will give more spice in your life It just means that you are unique For they're insecure of what you have. 接受憎恨、抨击你的人 他们给你的生活带来别样的波澜 这仅仅表示了你是多么独特 那些

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

For the first time ever, astronomers have discovered a system of seven Earth-sized planets orbiting around a single star. The finding was announced Wednesday by officials from NASA the U.S. space agency and other research team members. The discovery

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Do Bats Hold the Secret to Long Life? Bats are the only mammals that can fly a great distance, but they have another ability. Many bats live a very long time for an animal their size. European researchers are studying bats to understand why they live

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

这位英国保守党领袖说,我们正在进入一个崭新的时代 -- 政府自身拥有更少的权利(和更少的钱),同时人民借助新兴科技则拥有更多的权利。利用行为经济学的新观点,他探讨如何将上述趋

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:世界权势大转移

沙哑而富有磁性的嗓音总是能吸引很多的歌迷,然而令我们感叹的是:这支重金属摇滚乐队,还拥有着一丝柔情。音乐轻轻地响起,没有激烈的元素,没有强烈的词句,仿佛是情人间的低声耳语。前半部分带有悲凉的情调,后半部分高潮迭起的时候,枪花 加进了极其明显的金属元素

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

3.Soldier 3.士兵 Presumably, the first tussles between humans were mostly unorganized, spontaneous skirmishes. 据推测,人类之间最初的争斗主要是无组织的、自发的小规模战争。 But at some point, people thought to organize

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

7.Innkeeper 7.客栈老板 As we said in our introduction, innkeepers had a shady reputation in antiquity. During the Roman Empire, most travelers actually stayed in guest rooms set aside in private homes. 正如引言中所说,在古代,客栈老板

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

AS IT IS 2016-05-12 Should Americas Allies in Asia Have Nuclear Weapons? 美国在亚洲的盟友应该拥有核武器吗? Some Americans say the United States should consider providing nuclear arms to Japan and South Korea, Americas closest military

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-10 North Korea Says It Has Small Nuclear Weapon 朝鲜称其拥有小型核武器 North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said Wednesday his country has developed nuclear weapons of a size small enough for a ballistic missile. This is the fi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Experts Decide Ethiopia Has Best Coffee 专家认为埃塞俄比亚拥有最好的咖啡 An international group of coffee experts has rated Ethiopias coffee as the best in the world. Coffee is a top export for the country. But at home, it is a source

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

One of my patients, a successful businessman, tells me that before his cancer he would become depressed unless things went a certain way. Happiness was having the cookie. If you had the cookie, things were good. If you didn't have the cookie, life wa

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

提起海豚,人们都听说它拥有超常的智慧和能力。那么,海豚的智慧和能力究竟高到什么程度?它们和人类之间的相互沟通有没有日益增进的可能?让我们一起来看看吧!

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

关于商业经营中的诚信原则,中国自古就有货真价实,童叟无欺的八字经典,有趣的是,在英文中也有一个八字真言:NO TRICKS,从字面看来,与中文的意义非常相近。不过NO TRICKS并不仅仅代表

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You can't take it with you The Egyptians tried it, and all they got was robbed. 你不可能把它们一起带走埃及人试过 带走的后来都被盗了 So, the question is, what are you going to do with what you have? I'm not talking how much yo

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Never Had a Dream Come True --称霸英国金榜3周绝美冠军单曲 希望大家喜欢~~ Everybody's got something They had to leave behind 每个人都不得不放弃一些东西。 One regret from yesterday That just seems to grow with time 昨天残留在心中的遗憾今天好象令人更加

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

With the fantastic spur both in industry and in economy in China, the number of people who own private cars is on the rise. Some people have bought cars of their own, and others are planning to buy cars. But there have been two quite different views

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Gotta Have You 不会觉得一丝温暖,除非躺在你的臂弯 演唱者:The Weepies 英文歌词 必须拥有你 Gray, quiet and tired and mean 苍白,安静和疲倦,尝试着浅忆不快的往事 Picking at a worried seam I try to make y

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Lately I've been thinking about what I can do 最近总在想我该怎么做 I've been stressing to fall back in love with you 好害怕会再次去爱上你 I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through 抱歉我没有办法坚持到底 But I can't go

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Suddenly, however, there is an American president who, though he said last week that he would strongly support NATO, has also called the alliance obsolete and suggested that his support might be conditional on allies meeting their commitments to spen

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合