Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.--Benjamin Disraeli行动不一定总能带来快乐,但什么都不做就绝无快乐可言。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.7

It is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things. 不做孤注一掷的事是智慧的表现。(Henry David Thoreau) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.12

Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life. 我们为了生活汲汲营营,却忘了生活也需要经营。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Its a completely different thing, and wed never pretend otherwise. 这完全是不同的,我们从不假装如此。 You can try to view an art fair like an exhibitionand you might actually get some fantastic moments 你可以把艺术博览会看作

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Thats hard to answer, because we didnt set out to purposely be different from everyone else. 很难回答,因为我们并未有意识地和其他所有人不同。 But, that said, I do think that our desire to integrate artists into the fair throug

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 创业成功人士访谈录

Are you drunk enough? 你喝够了没 Not to judge what I'm doin 别再批判我的所作所为 Are you high enough? 你嗨够了没有 To excuse that I'm ruined 原谅我毁掉了所有 'Cause Im ruined 我已一无所有 Is it late enough? 是否一切

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Well i guess what they say is true I could never be the right kind of of girl for you I could never be your women x3 Yo Out everynight im in the spotlight With another girl knowing that its not right Aint gonna work Stop trying Had enough this time Y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Criticizing a Co-Worker 批评同事 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他跟美国同事Amy一起往办公室走。 (Office ambience) A: Hi Chen Hao. How are you today? C: 还可以,不过工作上有点烦心事。 A: Anything I can help

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The way people experience their iPhone has always started with the display. So we wouldn't introduce a larger display until we could make one that was great. 人们对iPhone的使用经验总是从

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

英语学习笔记: bathroom n. 浴室;美洗手间 restroom n. [美](在酒店、饭店内的)公共厕所;洗手间 toilet n. 厕所;盥洗室;卫生间 lavatory n. 盥洗室;厕所 loo n. 口厕所 ladys room 女厕所 gents room 男厕所

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Simple and clear and super important for him to know 简单明了 而且非常重要 需要让马克知道 People rarely speak this clearly 在工作或者生活中 in the workforce or in life 人们很少会把话说那么明了 And as you get more

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Caroline please do not take advantage of me with your horse. 卡洛琳 请你的马别再来占我便宜了 What? 什么 My trash pick up company charged me extra 垃圾清理公司现在跟我多要钱 because my dumpster is full of all your horse d

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I hope you're happy. 这下你开心了吧 I look like a cambodian stripper. 我看起来像柬埔寨的脱衣舞娘 These cost $70.43. 这花了我七十块四毛三 打工姐妹花第一季 She forced me to get tips 她逼我得做假指甲 and the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

k——kiss(吻) 一吻胜过千言万语,轻轻的一吻已能代表你惜她、爱护她,所以请不要吝啬你的红唇。 l——love(爱) 都说是爱情,没有爱又怎会有情呢?

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Do it right now! 立即行动。 It's better than thinking about it. 开始行动要优于单纯的思考 Thinking about something before you do it is a great trait to have. 我们一般都有个特点,喜欢在做事情之前先想一想。 But

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Don't work for money不做有才华的穷人The world is filled with smart, talented, educated and gifted people. We meet them every day. A few days ago, my car was not running well. I pulled it into a garage, and the young mechanic had it fixed in j

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

释义: stop oneself from ... ing 忍住不做某事 这次控制的不是别人,而是阻止自己做某事,可以理解为自制,强忍等,也可以单纯用作 stop oneself。 例句: Why did you stop yourself? 你为什么忍住了?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

讨喜法 Avoid Issuing Orders Ask Questions Instead. 避免发号施令用问题来代替。 No one enjoys being bossed around. So what do you do when you need something done? The truth is that you can get the same result from asking a question as y

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

You're really cute I must admit 你真的很可爱我必须承认 But I need something deeper than this 但我需要比这更加深刻的感觉 I wanna know when I'm looking at you 我想知道当我看着你的时候 That you don't only see the thin

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

prefer to do 更喜欢 这次 prefer 后面要接 to+动词的宾语,表示更喜欢做某事,相反 prefer not to+动词则表示宁愿不做某事。 例句: I prefer to be alone. Please leave. 我更喜欢自己一个人待着,请你离开。

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语