Five You cant change a childs behavior by using force! 你不能用武力改变一个小孩的行为! 1 Introduction In America, children are well protected by law. If parents beat or kick their kids and the police know that, the bruises on the kids can cause the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

AS IT IS 2014-11-28 North Korea Warns of Punishment for US, Allies 朝鲜警告要惩罚美国及其盟友 North Korea has warned several countries about their support of a United Nations condemnation of North Koreas human rights record. 朝鲜对几个

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

美国很多居民小区都设有小区委员会,别看编制不大,权力可不小。我有个朋友Amy,她家的小区委员会管得就特别宽,从各家各户房子的颜色到院子护栏的风格,都要经过审查。Amy最近想架个

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

as soon as 一就 be eager to 盼望,渴望 eager 热切的,热情的 fur 裘皮 hesitate 犹豫,迟疑 jeans 牛仔裤 punish 惩罚 scornfully 轻蔑地 seek out 找出,认出 serve 接待(顾客) the way 方式

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

电影词典 prerecording 先期录音 美国俚语 剧中:I mean it , or no treat treat : n 小的奖励 ; v 款待,请客 e.g. 1Our daughter Suzy was so quiet on the flight that we bought her ice cream as a treat. 我们的女儿在飞机上非

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

A:Do you know what time it is? B:Um. Ten? A:Get in this door young man. Its midnight, you are two hours past curfew. B:I know, but it wasnt my fault! I told Jennifer she had to drop me off before ten, but she wouldnt leave the party! A: I dont care!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

41.被解雇了 常用应急场景 范例一:Got the sack Any idea about James? Hes a pain in the neck. Guess what? He has just got the sack. Oh, is that so? Exactly.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

Work with passion and love If you love your work, you can do everything Never think that your work is a punishment or a heavy burden on your shoulder Treat it as one of the reasons why you're surviving. 带着热情和爱去工作 如果你热爱你的

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Use of Acid Attacks for Punishment Persists in Pakistan 巴基斯坦仍存在泼洒硫酸作为惩罚 Despite laws against acid attacks, the practice of pouring acid on men, women and children as a form of punishment continues in Pakistan. Two victim

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

教皇访美承诺惩罚性侵施暴者 Pope Francis received a warm welcome Sunday morning from bishops at the seminary where he had been staying during his Philadelphia visit. The Vatican said earlier the pope met privately with five victims of sex

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

Lesson 13 Hit 1.Your remarks hit home. 2.Late!It's time to hit the road. 3.He always hits the nail on the head. 4.We hit it off with each other. 5.The song's a big hit. 6.Never hit one when he's down. 7.Go and hit the sack now. 8.You hit the high spo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

讲解 Here is an example: The teacher kept the boys in detention after school. 老师将这些男生课后留堂。 你上学的时候有没有调皮捣蛋被老师留堂过啊?被罚在教室写额外的作业,背额外的课文?最近一个美

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Work with passion and love If you love your work, you can do everything Never think that your work is a punishment or a heavy burden on your shoulder Treat it as one of the reasons why you're surviving. 带着热情和爱去工作 如果你热爱你的

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

We can't stay any longer in this boiling water, I told the captain. 我们再不能留在这沸腾的水流中了。我对船长说。 No, it wouldn't be advisable, replied Nemo the Emotionless. 是的,再留在这儿就大不谨慎了。心平气和

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Kerry: US a Partner of Egypt, Aid Cutback Not Punishment 克里国务卿: 美国是埃及的伙伴,削减援助不是惩罚 CAIRO U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met with Egyptian civilian and military leaders Sunday in the highest-ranking U.S.

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十一月)

The viral proposals have sparked heated online discussion on appropriate punishment for child abduction and trafficking. Wang Xizi, the deputy head of Peking University Law School, says this discussion is a good thing. In my opinion, the huge emotion

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台