The newspaper industry has worried about increasing competition from internet companies for classified advertising, or local advertising by individual people for jobs and items for sale. A group of seven US newspaper chains representing 176 daily ne

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语基础

Blue ones. I also like the blue ones. Oh, look, look, that Oh, yeah yeah yeah, no no no Yeah! I like that one as well. They may be entertaining and they may encourage these girls to add to their Christmas present/ list but are adverts really putting

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

听广告学英语:Hugo 雨果香水 原文: Woman: I like the exceptions to the royalty. Man: I like crossroads, the choices, changing the plan. I like Hugo. Woman: And Hugo Woman, the fragrances from Hugo Boss. Man: Don't like it? Don't get it. Woman: Hugo.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Calvin Klein 凯文克力香水 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doesn't ne

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Neutrogena Liguid 纽翠吉娜护肤液 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Tommy Fragrance 汤米香水 原文 Tommy, the new American fragrance from Tommy La Kleur. 译文 (画面上欢跑的青年,汽车里相拥相吻的恋人,五彩斑斓的美国星条旗,晶莹透明的汤米香水。)汤米,来自汤米拉克莱尔的全新美国香水。 赏析 真正的美国精神,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

听广告学英语:Nivea Visage嫩肤霜 原文 Your skin is always in a stage of renewal, just like nature. Nivea Visage firming night supplement contains natural AHA, which boosts the skin's natural regenerative process. It helps to shed the dead skin cells

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

经典语境背诵 Daniel:Mom always wants me to take different traning classes. These days she says I should learn to play the piano. Thats really a disaster for me. The homework already keeps me busy. My poor little spare time! I am just a little

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

They are the most important things, if you are like me, you mute the game and watch the spots. And P. Diddy is in the, back in for Diet Pepsi now. Here is a little behind-the-scenes footage, and here

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

英文广告中不止用词别出心裁,句型也很有特色。下面我们就来看一看。 英语广告的句型也多种多样,但最常用的句型有以下几类: 1) 祈使句 这是出现最多的句型。 例 1 Ask any one who owns o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

(一)广告词汇 英语广告是一种独特的语言形式,它遵循正规的英语语法规则,但是仍有许多独特的处理方式。在用词方面,英语广告可以说是兼收并蓄,不拘一格,绚丽多姿。 1)在政府颁

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Business Ethnic advertising One message, or many? 商业 种族广告 要一个还是多个声音? The uses and limitations of ethnic ads 种族广告的使用和限制 IN THE television series Mad Men, a 1960s adman makes a pitch to a television-m

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业 Insulting advertisements 侮辱性广告 Ad hominem 人身攻击 When rudeness sells 以冒犯为卖点 THE Israeli government recently raised an interesting question for advertisers: whom can you safely insult? 最近,以色列政府

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

外企的招聘广告中常常有很多缩略语,让国人看起来头疼不已。下面是一些此类广告中常见的缩略语,帮助你看懂广告、对职出招。 admin: administrative 行政的 Jr: junior 初级 ad/adv: advertising 广告

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

INVITATION FOR BIDS, BID AND ADVERTISEMENTS 招标、投标和广告 Introduction Bidding is another form of trading in international business. When enterprises, utilities as well as governments are in need of certain materials, products or planning

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The great philosopher Homer Simpson once memorably described alcohol as the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems. Internet advertising is a bit like that the funder of and terrible nuisance baked into everything you do online. 伟大的哲学

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

广告是一种有偿的产品和服务推介或促销形式。一般不是个人行为,做广告者的身份必须在广告中显示出来。广告的作用是通过为一种产品或一项服务创造一个正面积极的形象来影响目标消费

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Let's go all out on this one. I want a national advertising campaign. 让我们全力以赴实施这个方案吧,我想开展一次全国范围的广告宣传活动。 Put a full-page ad in the newspaper every Friday, advertising the weekly special

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Ethnic advertising 种族广告 One message, or many? 要一个还是多个声音? The uses and limitations of ethnic ads 种族广告的使用和限制 IN THE television series Mad Men, a 1960s adman makes a pitch to a television-maker whose sales

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业报道 Advertising 广告 Nothing more than feelings 仅仅是感情的眷顾 Admen have made a marketing guru of Daniel Kahneman, a prizewinning psychologist 广告人成就了营销大师丹尼尔卡尼曼,一个获奖的心理学家

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列