获得1.9k好评的回答@ Fabien Dehors Society: 社会方面 - We do the Bise (kiss on the chicks) when greeting women. Number of kisses vary depending on the area you are in France, 2, 3 or 4 kisses. When greeting family you kiss everyone either m

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Our character, basically, is a composite of our habits. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny, the maxim goes. 从根本上来讲,我们的个性是塑成习惯的成

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Fuel your body with an amazing breakfast用美味的早餐给你身体充能 Have you ever noticed how some mornings you feel great and ready to tackle the world, and other days you have a mid-day slump? Having a healthy breakfast can help keep you

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

美丽的清晨迎来了新的一天,新的一课,欢迎回来,这里是Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。带着一份喜悦,一份激情开始今天的英语快乐之旅。 今天主攻两个短语,第一个,Used to do so

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

What are some uncommon habits that contribute to success? 哪些非同寻常的习惯可以助你成功? 获得108好评的回答@Nela Canovic: All 5 of these habits have one thing in common: they can help you train your brain to focus on whats m

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

单词记忆、阅读、口语、听力、写作每个英语学习方面要如何得到快速提升呢? 1、背单词的习惯 似乎背单词永远是中国学生英语好坏的标准,也是考察的重要内容,那么我首先要和大家谈这

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

Are you letting bad habits rule your life? I started learning how to change habits a few years ago. Since then I've switched to a vegandiet, began exercising every day, started writing new articles every day, began waking up earlier and trying some w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Excellence is not an act, but a habit Our character, basically, is a composite of our habits. Sow a thought, reap an action; sow an action, reap a habit; sow a habit, reap a character; sow a character, reap a destiny, the maxim goes. Habits are power

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

10 Habits of Remarkably Charismatic People Being remarkably charismatic isn't about our level of success or our presentation skills or how we dress or the image we project--it's about what we do. Some people instantly make us feel important. Some peo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

The difference between successful leaders and progressive path-breakers is that they have an infinite yearning to learn. 成功的领导者与锐意进取的开拓者的区别,是他们有无尽的学习渴望。 A number of progressive leaders, ph

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Economic downturns aside, the road to success as a businesswoman is not an easy one. 先不考虑经济衰退的因素,对职场女性来说,通往成功的道路并非康庄大道。 While the hope is that the working world is gender-blind, wome

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Everyone office has that one person who just doesn't seem to play nicely with others. 每个办公室都有这样的人:他们似乎和别人无法友好的相处。 Most of us worry about making big blunders at work, but it's often it's more subtl

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

小事一桩 That's a piece of cake . That's as easy as pie! I can do it with my eyes closed. 请你客气点 Who do you think you're talking to? Don't get fresh with me .(get fresh with 大多用于母亲对孩子的斥责之时) 等着瞧 you'll se

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

我很拖拉,我一直都这样。这是性格缺陷,我承认。我试过各种方法想克服这个习惯:列出要做的事情的清单、邮件提醒以及各种各样列表之类的方法,但是只有一件事管用,那就是:现在就

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. 我没有经验。 I have no experience. 应说:I dont know much about that. Note:I have no experience这句话听起来古里古怪,因为您只需要说:那方面我懂得不多,或者这方面我不在行,就行了。I am not really

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Nearly everyone hits it big at least once or twice in the course of a career. But some people seem to go from success to success to success, winning at almost every game they play. It isn't that they avoid failure--even the most successful people fai

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A lot of us are looking to make some positive changes in our life, but we have no idea where to begin. My suggestion is to do something different. 很多人都想给自己的生活做些积极的改变,但我们却不知道从哪里开始。我的建

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So, if you're like me, you probably have at least a few bad habits you would like to break. 如果你和我一样,你可能至少有几个想改掉的坏习惯。 But it's tough because no matter how hard I try, I seem to slip back into the same ol

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情