你做什么工作? What kind of job do you do? 你是干哪行的? What line of business are you in? 你在哪家公司高就? What company are you with? 我是财务总监。 I'm a financial controller. 我在一家销售企业当销售经理。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

hair-------头发 haircut---理发 hat--------(有帽檐的)帽子 half--------一半的 have-------曾经 habit------习惯

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

1。急功近利信誓旦旦要在一个月背下一本词汇书。可能吗?可能,一是书很薄,二是你仅仅是要背单词,而不是为了在各种语境中不加思索或稍加思索就知道它的意思。所以很多人背了三天最

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(317) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(二月)

We all have dreams. Dreams make us appreciate existence and strive for more. Once we achieve certain dreams, they become reality, they become like every other day, they lose their magic. We start to chase new dreams we need to chase new dreams over a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A job well done A: Good morning. Phyllis Seymour speaking. B: Hi, Ms. Seymour? Its Allan Parker. Ive been waiting to call you and thank you for all your help last week. A: Thank you very much, Mr. Parker. But, that is my job. B: Well, I want to let y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

5 Ways to Get Stuff Done, When You'd Rather Not 快速完成工作的五个方法 As the toughest day of the week draws to a close, are you having trouble making progress on your to-do list? You don't need to pack up for the day with a sense of failu

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chapter 12 A Meeting 第十二章 会议 One evening, a few days after the writing had appeared in Charlotte's web, 在夏洛的网上出现大字几天以后的一个傍晚, the spider called a meeting of all the animals in the barn cellar. 蜘蛛召

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

What Are the Best Daily Routines of Highly Productive People? 高效的人都有哪些好的日常行为? Plan for the next day before bed. 睡觉前计划好明天的一切。 Wake up early. 早起。 Get enough sleep. 睡足。 Frame your emotion

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

New employees are often expected to be energetic and motivated at the beginning of their careers. However, from the newbies' perspective, a guarantee of time off and a reasonable work-life balance might be more important. 人们总是期望新员工能

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Men in Britain are less engaged in their work compared with women until the final years of employment when they get a late surge of enthusiasm, according to a survey. 一项调查显示,英国男性的工作热情不如女性,直到退休时他们才

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The opportunity to work from home can be a dream come true: no time spent commuting, no sitting in traffic, and the flexibility to work wherever and maybe even whenever you want. However, some people find it difficult to maintain a high level of prod

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Its no surprise that employees today want flexible hours. What is surprising, though, is that so few employers offer a flexible work schedule. All the while, millions of Americans choose to work part-time jobs so they can have more control over their

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If you read one more article on happiness in the workplace, you're going to lose it. 有人说:那些教你如何开心工作的文章,你只会更加不开心。 For you, it's different. You need to continue in your current job because your spou

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Swati Veera答道 Job satisfaction is important for living a (relatively) stress free life as we spend most of our time at workplace. You realise you are not satisfied with your job when you drag your feet to workplace every Monday. For most people l

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, every major occupational group, with the exception of farming and fishing occupations, are expected to gain jobs in the next 10 years. That being said, the possibilities are endless when it comes to pickin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

True 歌手:Ryan Cabrera 所属专辑:Take It All Away I wont talk I wont breathe I wont move till you finally see That you belong with me You might think I dont look But deep inside In the corner of my mind Im attached to you Im weak Its true Cu

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

工作天天做,可是你知道怎样用英语来询问别人的工作或者描述自己的工作吗? 询问任职公司: Which company do you work for? 你在哪个公司工作? Who do you work for? 你为谁工作? Where do you work? 你在

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

我心跳动 JLS - Beat Again JLS Damn the Doctors just finished telling me There's no time Losing you could be the end of me And that I Should do the things that I wanna do How could I Without you without you ooh ooh Cause youre the only I let in Te

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

How High Can You Jump? Flea trainers have observed a predictable and strange habit of fleas while training them. Fleas are trained by putting them in a cardboard box with a top on it. The fleas will jump up and hit the top of the cardboard box over a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文