There you are 你在这里 Lookin' just the same as you did last time I touched you 就象我上次触摸你时候的样子 And here I am 我在这里 Close to gettin' tangled up inside the thought of you 思绪里不断牵绊的纠缠 Do you love hi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 Friends 老友记全10季英语插曲

Most of the tens of thousands of people plucked from the Mediterranean this week have been taken to ports on the Italian coast. They are severely dehydrated, usually malnourished and suffering from infections and skin diseases. 从地中海地区一涌

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(7月)

So, if you know someone struggling with depression, encourage them, gently, to seek out some of these options. 所以,如果你认识为抑郁症所苦的人温和地鼓励他,去寻求其中几项的帮助。 You might even offer to help with sp

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Yazidi-American Activist Seeks Help for Refugees 移民美国的雅兹迪人积极寻求帮助难民 LINCOLN, NEBRASKA The plight of the Yazidis, a religious-ethnic minority in Iraq, drew world attention last year when Islamic State fighters drove th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十月)

模仿文本:That's the sound of a group called Testimony Girls. Nearly 10 years ago their lead singer Emmanuela Yogolelo fled the violence in her home country of the Democratic Republic of Congo and sought asylum in the UK. She didn't speak a word

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

We've been looking a lot at the issue of addictive drugs, opioids. Heroin is the one we think of first, but there are lots of legal prescription painkillers which are also classified as opioids - also addictive, but certainly medically necessary to t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

SGX, the Singapore Exchange, is looking to further boost its Chinese derivatives business by offering to collaborate with a planned new local futures venture backed by the founders of one of Chinas largest hedge funds. 新加坡交易所(SGX)正寻求进

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Pain 疼痛 I guess it's a matter of sensation 我想这是一个感觉上的问题 But somehow you have a way of avoiding it all 但不知何故,你有一个方法,避免一切 In my mind 在我的脑海里 I have shot you and stabbed you throug

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2015-03-10 Burundi President May Seek a Third Term 布隆迪总统可能寻求第三任期 Burundi is facing unrest before its presidential election in June. People are questioning the right of President Pierre Nkurunziza to seek a third ter

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

AS IT IS 2016-10-05 India's Dalits Seek an End to Social Barriers 印度的贱民寻求结束社会等级壁垒 Nearly every day, there is a news story about an attack on members of Indias Dalit community. A few days ago, for example, six men beat a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

A: Room service department. How can I help you? 客房服务部,有什么我能帮您吗? B: May I have some hot water, please? I'm in Room 438. 我能要些热水吗?我是438号房。 A: We will bring it to you right away. 我们马上给您送

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

WILLIAM BRANGHAM: For more on how fire officials are coping with these many fires, we turn to Ron Dunton. He's with the Bureau of Land Management. And he is helping coordinate fire response at the National Interagency Fire Center in Boise, Idaho. Ron

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

巴拿马领导人寻求荷兰投资 PANAMA CITY, May 29 (Xinhua) -- Panama's President Ricardo Martinelli on Wednesday met with businessmen and government officials of the Netherlands during a visit to the European country, seeking new trade and inv

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Seeking Support at Emory University 埃默里大学寻求支持 EDITOR'S NOTE: This story is part of a new ongoing series about international student life at colleges and universities across the U.S. Please join us over the next several weeks as we b

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

重要词汇 ask sb for 向某人寻求/要... ask me for help 向我寻求帮助 ask his father for some money 向他爸爸要些钱 A:Julia,are you free tonight? 茱莉娅,晚上有空吗? B:What's up? 什么事? A:I want to invite you to go

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

A wise king never seeks out war, but he must always be ready for it. 语音讲解 单词发音 wise /waɪz/ seeks /siːks/ 连词发音 seeks out war /siːksaʊtwɔː/ ready for it /ˈredifərɪt/ 轻读重读 重读:seeks/always/ready 弱读:but

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

奥巴马敦促以色列总理寻求与巴勒斯坦谈判 WASHINGTON, July 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Thursday urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to pursue peace talks with the Palestinians. In their phone conversation

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

前前后后干了近二十年的翻译工作,近几年我在翻译和校对中的体会尤其深刻,也积累了一些素材,想与年轻同仁分享,以便共勉:翻译是一种职业,很平淡;但它是一座桥梁,很重要;它还

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

I'm deep in the Arctic north fighting a losing battle with the freezing cold and the deep snow. 我正在北极深处 与冰冻和厚雪打没有胜算的战役 I've fixed up a pair of ancient skis with some cloth I found in an old cabin, 我用小屋中

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

WASHINGTON, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama said on Saturday that he has decided to take military action against Syria but will first seek authorization from Congress. After careful deliberation, I have decided that the United States

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(1542) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻