DaveCarty is my best friend.We met when we were five years old because our parents were friends and we went to the same school. He works in a different city now. So we'll only on weekends and during the holidays.He is important to me because he knows

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 流畅说英语口语教程

If'd like to make an appointment with you. 我想约你。 Id like to make an appointment with you. Could you make a time? 我想约你。你能定个时间吗? Yes. Would next Monday be all right with you? 好的,你觉得下周一怎么样? D

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

商务旅行必备48句经典句型 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

其实,一个月的备考时间要想从根本上提高考生的雅思阅读能力显然不是很现实,那假如我们的备考时间只剩下了一个月,考生又该如何利用这一个月的时间呢? 1、合理安排复习时间 雅思考前

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Excuse me, but aren't you Mr. Smith from America? Here's my card / name card / business card. We've been looking forward to meeting you. I'm delighted to meet you at last. How nice to meet you again! Is this your first time to China? You can call me

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

unit 69 更改见面时间(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Good moming, Oriental Electric Limited. A:旱晨好,东方电子有限公司。 B:Hello, this is Catherine. I am calling about the appointment with Mr. Liu for this afternoon. Somethin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(280) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

The quieter you become, the more you can hear You have to settle down and listen to the voices around you Make use of them to improve and learn. And most importantly, don't forget to listen to your heart. 你的心越安静,越能听到更多 安住身

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Ill show you around. Please come with me. 我带你四处看看,请跟我来。 Ill show you around. Please come with me. 我带你四处看看,请跟我来。 Thank you. 谢谢。 I got a seat for you right here, so come over. 我把你的位子安

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语抢先学

第43期:安排出差 您打算怎么走? How would you like to go? For example: A: I'm planning a trip to Chicago. I'd like you to make the necessary arrangements for me. 我要到芝加哥出差,请你给我做一个必要的行程安排。 B:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

1、把扩大词汇量与注重对词汇的掌握结合起来综合能力检验的是对词汇量和对单词掌握的程度,就是会不会用词。掌握一定数量的词汇和具备比较扎实的语法知识是翻译的基础,没有大的词汇

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 鼠标老动左下角的手指放让人地图上,让人根据你安排的路线,安全进到下个门。

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

what I have done today. 一天的安排。 May 4th , Sunday, Fine. 5月4日,星期日,晴。 After watching English on Sunday on TV in the morning. I phoned LiHua telling her we should go see the film HERO together in the afternoon. After the fil

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

听力题目: 13.(A). Greg is sitting upstairs in class now. (B). Greg hasnt set up the new schedule yet. (C). Greg doesnt like the way his classes are arranged. (D). Greg will be ready when the new classes start. 14.(A). We will have just one meet

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

One day last summer I had a very nice day with my girlfriend and my friends. We all decided one Saturday morning to go out to the beach. So we all organized it, arranged it, we all bought some food and some drinks, met out in Chiba and took a taxi ou

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

今天我们要学的词是broker。 Broker, 做为动词,是中介促成的意思。前埃及部长级官员因为涉嫌腐败而接受审判。 A former Egyptian housing minister was involved in a corrupt land deal which was allegedly brokered by

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Key Sentences(重点句子) 686.What are you busy doing? 你在忙什么? 687. I've been asked to draw up the holiday roaster this year and, as far as possible, I'd like to please everybody. 上司要求我安排出今年的休假日程表,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

到国外出差之前,一般而言都以传真和外国的当事者取得晤面的约定,很少用电话联络。但是在国内,或是自己在国外需要紧急晤面的时候,利用电话则较为方便。在本篇中所要介绍的是要求

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

讲解文本: put heads together 集思广益,一起商量 It's better to put our heads together to fix this. 我们最好一起想办法来解决这件事。 What should we do next? Let's put our heads together. 接下来该怎么办?大家来出

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: I think most people will agree that those activities are fairly standard and usually considered non-negotiables. They're gonna happen in our lives, so that means we have twelve years worth of abs

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文