63.Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗? 64.Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗? 65.Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗? 66.He is in conference. 他正在开会。 67.Help yourself,please. 请自己用。 68.Hold your horses. 耐心点儿。 69.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳英语365句

A: Excuse me, Professor. I am going to miss next week's class. B: Is this something that you could schedule for another time? A: No, I have to do this; it's important! B: Have you arranged for someone to take notes for you? A: I've made arrangements

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

A: I think that the company retreat should be in the mountains this year. B: What a great idea! A: January would be a good month for a mountain retreat. B: I like the mountain idea, but I am not so sure about the month of January. A: You know, now th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

A recruitment appointment A: Excuse me. Mr. Emory? B: Yes, Ms. Rodriguez? How can I help you? A: I wanted to see if I could arrange a meeting with you to discuss recruitment. B: Absolutely. Ive been wanting to meet with you about that. Let me just ge

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Scheduling for you boss A: Good morning, Mr. Winthrop. This is Sally Parker, Mr. Emorys secretary. Mr. Emory has asked me to set up a meeting with you. B: Certainly, Miss Parker, Let me get my book. My secretarys out and I cant keep anything straight

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

1. Q: What are the speakers talking about? A) The necessity of writing to Mr. Johnson. B) Who is going to contact Mr. Johnson. C) The arrangement of the Wednesday meeting. D) Where they are going to meet Mr. Johnson. 2. Q: What do we learn from the c

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与国际贸易等,是所有上班族

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

6 更改时间 3句英文任你选 Sorry to have been out today. Would you like to arrange another meeting next 对不起,今天不得不外出。能否下星期再安排会面的时间? That's all right. We can make it some other time. 没关系,我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

第46期:安排约会 我想跟您约个时间见面。 I'd like to make an appointment to see you. 在我的办公室见面,好吗? How about at my office? Why not at my office? For example: A: Where's a good place to meet?我们在哪里见面呢

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

One day last summer I had a very nice day with my girlfriend and my friends. We all decided one Saturday morning to go out to the beach. So we all organized it, arranged it, we all bought some food and some drinks, met out in Chiba and took a taxi ou

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

星级典句: 第一句:What's wrong? 怎么了? A: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry to tell you that we have to wait a couple of minutes. 女士们,先生们,很抱歉,我们不得不等一会儿。 B: What's wrong? 怎么了? A: There'

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

1. What is the man's destination? A. Salt Lake City, USA B. New York City, USA C. Helsinki, Finland D. Stockholm, Sweden 2. When is the man's departure date? A. the twenty-first B. the twenty-second C. the twenty-third D. the twenty-fourth 3. What is

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Key Sentences(重点句子) 521.It's certainly a tight schedule. 日程的确安排得很紧。 522.Now it's a question of getting there. 下面是旅行的问题。 523.I need a flight to Paris on Sunday evening and a hotel in Paris for th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

又一个美丽的故事 apply:申请 approve:批准 appreciate:感激,欣赏 aggressive:侵略性的 attention:注意 attraction:吸引 arrange:安排 appointment:约会,任命 en

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Travel Agent: Freedom Travel. How may I help you? Caller: Yes, I'd like to make a flight reservation for the twenty-third of this month. Travel Agent: Okay. What is your destination? Caller: Well. I'm flying to Helsinki, Finland. Travel Agent: Okay.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

本期内容: Man proposes, god disposes. 谋事在人,成事在天 首先,我们来学习两个单词 propose提议 打算 dispose处置 安排 人只需竭力做好应该做的,成败上天自有安排

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

1. How do you arrange your travel plan? 你怎样安排旅行计划? 还能这样说: What do you plan for your trip? What's your plan of this trip? 应用解析: plan是常用词,指为做某事事先作出的安排或方案; design指为实

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

后悔备忘录-更合理的安排支出Being more responsible with spending更合理的安排支出 In order to invest in our retirement or save for that down payment, we would have needed to make wiser financial spending choices. 为了退休后的投

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening