Can I help you? 我能为你效劳吗? Yes.Do you have football stockings here? 你这里有足球袜吗? Yes.There are two colors. 有两种颜色 OK,I'll buy two pairs of each color.And do you have sports socks? 每种颜色给我来一双,你有

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

That looks graceful on you. 这衣服穿在你的身上很优雅 Thank you.But it is too bright for me. 谢谢你!这颜色对我来说太鲜艳了 How about this brown one? 这件褐色的怎样? Let me try it on. 让我试穿一下 I like that

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

欢迎来到北京 welcome to beijing 我能帮你什么吗? can i help you 你先请 after you 谢谢 thank you 不用谢 you are welcome 对不起 i am sorry 没关系 it is all right 你可以乘坐出租车去火车站 you can take taxi to the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can I help you? I'd like two kilos of eggs. What kind? Do you have the eggs with the red yolk? Sorry, madam. We have stopped selling those kinds of eggs for a week. Why? You know, red yolk is proved unnatural. It's artificial, and may lead to cancer.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Would you go to the bookstore with me? W: It sounds a good idea. Lets go. M: Do you know Jeffery has published his second detective novel? W: Yes. I heard about that. And I know you want to buy it, but Im not interested in detective novels. M: So

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

W: Hi, Andy. I am going to Isabels. Are you coming? M: No. The things are too expensive there for me. I can't afford it. W: That is no problem at all. Isabels is having a clearance sale, and today is the last day. You don't want to miss such a good c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Where is the Cosmetics Department? Shopping around is really a must. Could I have a look at it? Can you come down a little bit? Can you give me a discount? I'll take it. Do you take credit cards? Can I get it gift-wrapped? Can you deliver it for me?

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can I help you,Madam? Yes. I'd like to buy a sweater for my husband. Which style is the latest? These are all the latest fashion. How do you like this white turtleneck one? I like this style. But do you have any other colors? I feel that this color d

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello, can I speak to Mr. Smith? I'm sorry, he's in conference at the moment. May I ask him calling? Telly Jackson. Can I take a message? Please have him call me back as soon as possible. My number is 5560378. Alright.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Sure,I will let you know if I need anything. This mattress is very firm. Jackie will probably like it. Did you find something you like? Yes. This mattress is very good. It's pretty firm. The mattress I'm now sleeping on is saggy. You are right. This

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Has Patrick moved out yet? Yes, he moved out last weekend. He's now living in a very nice, quiet neighborhood. I wonder if he's paying more for rent now. I don't have the faintest idea. Even so, it's still worth it, isn't it? You're right. I think he

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

租房搬家 我想租一套公寓。 I'm looking for an apartment. 我想与一个女孩合住一套公寓。 I'd like to share a flat with a girl. 那幢房子里有家具吗? Is that apartment furnitured? 房租多少钱? What's the rent? 房租

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

宾馆住宿 我想订一间房。 I'd like to reserve a room. 我预订了房间。 I have a reservation. 我想办理住宿登记手续。 I'd like to check in. 我想要一个单人间。 I want a single room. 我要一个有两张单人床的房间

在咖啡馆 我们去喝杯咖啡吧。 Let's go for a coffee. 你们这儿有什么咖啡? What kind of coffee do you have? 你喜欢什么口味? What flavor do you like? 我想要杯咖啡。 I'd like a coffee. 来一杯没有咖啡因的咖啡

W: Are you the manager of apartment management service? M: Yes, I am. Can I help you? W: Im here to see you on behalf of the dwellers in the apartment. The heating system in the apartment doesnt work yet. Last time you promised you would fix it in tw

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

W: Gosh, the water faucet is dripping badly again! M: You gotta have a huge bill. W: I know. I've got to get it fixed as soon as possible. M: Don't you want to get it fixed now? W: I wish I could, but I've got to go now. I have an appointment in twen

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The sink is backed up. The faulcet is leaking. The drain is blocked again. The water heater is out. The bathtub need scrubbing. The toilet overflowed. The electricity is cut off.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can I have 10 tokens and also can I get a free subway map? Sure,here is a pack of 10 tokens,12:50. And this is your subway map. Thank you. We're going to East Village. Whick train should we take? Take the No.8 train and get off at Astor Place. Thanks

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Is there a subway nearby? 请问这附近有地铁吗? Where is the underground entrance? 地铁的入口在哪儿? Is this the right subway to Central Park? 这是去往中央公园的地铁吗? Which subway line goes to the railway station? 哪

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi, excuse me, I'm sorry to bug you, but do you know where The Royal Hotel is? Just a minute. I'm as busy as a bee right now. Ok, I'm done. What can I do for you? Well, I seem to be a little bit lost here. I'm worried that I'll never find my way. Wha

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句