W: Hello! Can I help you? M: Well, I am looking for some winter clothes for my fiancee. W: Oh, it's the high time for you purchasing in our clothes shop. We are now having a preseason sale on all our winter apparel. M: Really? What's that? W: Every t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

May I help you? 我能帮你吗? Yes,do you have the shoes in size 7? 你有7码的鞋子吗 I'm not sure, if you can not find them on the rack, they might be out of stock. let's me look at the stockroom. 我不确定,如果你在货架上找不到

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Are you ready, huney? 你准备好了吗,甜心? W: sorry, not yet!can you help me to select the dress?i don,t what i should wear to fit the dinner party. 对不起,还没有呢!你能帮我选一下衣服吗?我不知道穿什么比较适

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Does this design suit me? 这个款式适合我吗? How do you think it goes with a miniskirt? 你觉得这配一件迷你裙怎么样? It looks custom-made for you. 它看起来专门是给你做的一样。 Youd better stick to conservative pat

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Wow! Thats a pretty dress,but its too expensive. 哇!这衣服真漂亮,但太贵了 Yeah,it is!Why is it so expensive? 是啊,为什么这么贵? Its because of good quality and the fine design. 因为品质和设计都是上乘的 I dont th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hand me the remote. I'll change the channel. Wacthing this kind of programming is boring and meaningless. But it means a lot to me,please. Harry,give it to me. My favorite program is already on. No,this is the final. Honey, if you let me watch it, I

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Are you coming to the bridal shower for Jane? Yes,I am. When is the wedding? August 8. August bride,how nice! By the way,who's going to be the matron of honor.? Mrs.White. Oh, yeah? I wonder who is going to give Jane away at the wedding. You know her

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Dam,why don't you say hello to your neighbours? They've just moved here. And I don't like them. So what's the problem? Their dog is too noisy. And it often comes into my yard. You know I dislike dogs. They are too scary and dangerous. Everytime when

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Do you really have to go back to your country? Yes,my three-year study here is all of my government's expense,I've got to go back. Besides,my parents are looking forward to my return. I can't disappoint them. You know that I love you very much. Can't

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Excited Eric: Why are you so excited? Sherry:Im in a great mood. Guess what? Ive just got the notice that Im admitted by Harvard and Im granted a full scholarship. Eric: Congratulations! Im so happy for you. Sherry:Thank you, I think I cant fall asle

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'm really can't stand my roommate anymore. What's up? He is a nighthawk. His stereo often keeps me awake to midnight. And I'm usually awaked by a sudden noise. Do you want to move out? Of course not. Then stop complaining to me. It's useless. What y

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The scene of the slaughter is really scary. I don't feel very well with my heart. Come on,dear.It's just a movie. But it's a movie reflecting history.I dare not imagine hao terrible the real slaughter was. Forget about it! We live in peace.Enjoy it.

A: How is your new car? B: Perfect. Couldn't be better. A: You made a good choice then? B: It's just what I want. A: No regrets? B:I'm really pleased with it. A: I'm glad you're happy. B: It's super.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can you believe they have divorced after one year? Shall we change the topic? I have no interest in others' personal lives? Okay! I'd like to change my hairdo. Do you have any suggestions? Well, maybe you should... Oh, I have no idea. Could we talk a

Hope to Meet Again Ella:I'd like to meet you again sometime. Jason:That would be great. Actually, can I get your phone number,Ella? That's assuming you don't mind if I call you sometime. Ella:Anytime, You can reach me at 555 8929. Jason:Ok.Got it. I'

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Who is it? It's me, Nick. Oh, Nick! Long time no see. Come on in. Nice to meet you again. Same here. Here's some flowers for you. Thank you! You really gave me a surprise by a sudden visit. What do you do now? Uh, I'm running an internet company. How

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi, Mike. Haven't seen you for a while. How's Cathy? We are not seeing each other anymore. What happened? Did you break up? Yeah! I got sick and tired of her nagging all the time. Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you were just emotional at that moment. Do you th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

You look terrible. Are you OK? I don't feel very well with my stomach. Did you have breakfast? Yes,but I threw it up just now. You must go and see a doctor? I know. But Mr.xxx hasn't come yet. I need to ask him for leave. Don't worry about that. I'll

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I've got to go. Come on, just stay for another hour. I'd love to, but I'll have many visitors in an hour. It's nice chatting with you for such a long time. I had such a wonderful afternoon. Me too. So, bye-bye! Do you need me to drive you home? No, t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Back From the Holiday Gallia:Hi, Harry,it's great to see you again. I heard you've traveled a lot recently. Harry:Yeah. In the past three months I traveled to many countries in Africa. Gallia:Well, I really envy you! Did you pet a hyena? I'm just kid

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句