You sit here and I'll go get the food. What to order? I haven't decided yet. What do you like? Uh, I'd like a hamburger, large fries, and a small pepsi. Okay, I'll be back in a minute. Can I help you? I want two cheeseburgers, a large order of fries.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What is this? I didn't order that. I'm terribly sorry. May I have your order again? I will get it right away. I've ordered savory pork and cole slaw. I'm sorry. I must've made a mistake. I'll bring them for you at once. Hey, what is this? Pardon me,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Where are you going for lunch? I have no idea.I have no appetite. I know of a restaurant.I'm sure you'll like it. Let's go there then. Is it a Chinese restaurant? Yes.it serves excellent Sichuan food.Spicy food may improve your appetite. I hope so.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Excuse me! W: Yes. Can I help you? M: We're ready to order. M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of oranges for her. W: Yes, how would you like your coffee? M: Just black coffee. M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake. W: We also

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I just don't understand why we have to take the subway. Look at this place. It's modern enough. But it's far from lively. It's convenient. People in NewYork go everywhere by subway if they don't drive. This isn't NewYork,Frida. We are in San Francisc

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Which line shall I take to Wall Street? I'm afraid there is no direct train. You'd better take line 8 first. Then? Transfer to line 10 at Grand Hotel Station. Where is the nearest subway entrance? Just go down the street and follow the signs. You won

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

How much is the fare to the Great Wall? Ten yuan. How many stops before I get there? Twelve stops. How long will it take? If there is no traffic jam,it takes forty minutes. Thank you very much. Not at all.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Tommy played truant today. His teacher called me this morning. Where did he go? I've asked him,but he won't tell me. What shall we do about this? He is like you. I remember when we were at the collage you always skipped classes. Like me? But you see

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi, Dora. So, I hear you are going to United States next week. So I am. When did you get your passport? I got it last week. How long is it valid? It's valid for five years. I'm planing to do a doctor's degree during my stay there. Good. Good luck to

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What's your dream,Hank? Er,I hope to a good father. Oh? Could you tell me how to be a good father? Sure. A good father never scolds his child. He buys lots of toys for his child and he never quarrels with his wife. Do you think your father is good? N

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Wecome to this country. You are gonna love it. Yeah,it's a great country,and it develops very fast. You konw,there have been great changes during the past 20 years. I experienced for myself,it's amazing and marvelous. There is a lot of reports about

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

How is work today? It's been a hard day today. First I was one hour late. You know the traffic is really bad. And then I got yelled at by my boss. Oh,man! That's not all. After that I sat down working at my computer. But when I try to transfer everyt

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Would you like to go shopping with me? I'm afraid not. But I don't want to shop around alone. Then I suggest you shop on the internet. It's convenient and not tiresome. Please go with me. We should do something together at weekends so as to strengthe

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Tom,did you see the film last night? Yes,I did. I thought it was a failure. Do you really think so? I don't think so. It wasn't a bad film at all. Did you hear the applause of the audience? Well,maybe so. But I still think everyone has a right to the

I'd like to send our son to a boarding school. What's your opinion? Do you think that he is too little to live on himself? The teachers in the boarding school would take care of him. And he can make more friends and receive an eduction there. Don't y

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The final examination will be held at the end of this month. Have you made a good preparation? Sure. I've reviewed all the lessons I've learnd at this academic year. Are you sure you can do well this year? I'm a hundred percent certain. According to

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Kate,will you please make ten copies of this report? I'd like to. But the photocopier is out of order. Then use the xerox machine. It broke down one year ago. Oh,forget it then. Hi,I told you to put the files on the entry,not on my desk. The piler is

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Do you have the time? Sorry,I don't have a watch. I guess it must be over eleven o'clock. Eleven o'clock already? I'm sure I've lost track of the time talking to you. Do you have time for a cup of tea? I'm afraid not. I have another appointment with

What's the date today? July 28. Why do we come to such an expensive restaurant? Is there anything special? Today is your birthday. Oh,my goodness! How could I forget that!

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I cant't believe you are married. Congratulations and I wish you a happy life. Thank you. Your bride is very beautiful. Yes, she is. When do you want to get married With Ben? Not decided yet. We're too busy. Then tried to get the Vacations. Ok.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句